Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 9, 20251 yr https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/1134296129169789049.gif?size=48&animated=true&name=dance
April 9, 20251 yr Hey are you guys ready for tomorrow? The most depressing Throwback Thursday in the history of gaming?
April 9, 20251 yr Guys tomorrow I swear i looked at all the 15 million timelines and this is it I swear
April 9, 20251 yr Kye I desperately Need you to go out there Into the multi verse And bring me KH4 news
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003