Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 10, 20251 yr I want it to stay at $80 because I'm bitterbesides, knowing nintendo, they'd onIy drop it to $70, not $60
April 10, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1910433877166035106?t=I5Ht7guNjKQtf__c4bAvhg&s=19 a good thing
April 10, 20251 yr rockstar can do IiteraIIy ANYTHING they want 😭the onIy reason they haven't is I guess seIf-restraint
April 10, 20251 yr yah their fans will eat that up but, the normies wouldnt approve however if that is a success then sony and co will follow suit they are all eyeing rockstar
April 10, 20251 yr I asked my normie gamer friends who only play fortnite and fifa how much they would pay for GTA6 and they said "as long as it doesn't cost more than $200"
April 10, 20251 yr I said that before i sent it dwPlus i just looked into it further aswellI just saw it on twitter
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003