Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 10, 20251 yr Probably, probably not cuz most people have been sold on the mario kartLiterally sonic racing transformed
April 10, 20251 yr i think i'll do alot of freeroamokay now onto the donkey videoahhhhh soo shiny and crispygameplay is flow
April 10, 20251 yr The gamr apparently remembers what you destroyedI wanna see how they go about a player soft locking themself
April 10, 20251 yr https://x.com/Genki_JPN/status/1910179138495017175 dude won multiple awards for his soundtrack in XVI and meanwhile did Shadowbringers, Endwalker and Dawntrail soundtracks as sidequests while also having cancer 😭
April 10, 20251 yr https://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1910390506397585535?s=46WE ARE GETTING A UNIVERSAL# FINALLY
April 10, 20251 yr I ony have the wii u version of botw. You think I ever planned to pay money for that dlc? 😂
April 10, 20251 yr Me over here with my only ac amiibo being a Tom Nook card. Not even the actual figure, just an official card version
April 10, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/sml-ill-believe-it-when-i-see-it-i-dont-believe-you-supermariologan-marvin-gif-12964429942128126963
April 10, 20251 yr Anyway time for more anime thoughts I guessAnd that's Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto Disturbance finished. Honestly... I'm not sure what to say. Probably better than S1. It should start getting really good now with the final Shishio arc fights happening. I just still have concerns the remake won't cover the entire manga. I guess I'll just have to continue to hope for the best...
April 10, 20251 yr VALIDDDDDDDFNew leaf was so peak i lost my cartridge twiceAnd managed to nearly max out my town THREE TIMESIt was so goated omg
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003