Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 12, 20251 yr WHERE WHAT IS GONNA RELEASEWHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE-oh oh okay phew….huh I guess it’s a side-story then?
April 12, 20251 yr my unironically favorite fandom is probably the TES fandombecause it's just shitposts and memes
April 12, 20251 yr it's the reason why I am so afraid of the oblivion remakethe magic of these games is the jankand the bad voice actingand the bugsI can't imagine an elder scrolls game that is bug free, has good voice acting and no jankElder Scrolls games always felt to me like they only got good reviews because they took advantage of the xenophobia towards japanese games in 2008-2012and in general western arrogance during that time
April 12, 20251 yr Plus they would totally tone down the blatant commentary on racism and xenophobia in the games lolThat was half the reason Bethesda and tho I hate saying it Mass Effect and Dragon Age were successful- Witcher too.It was just people thinking jrpgs were cringe and hating on Japan.
April 12, 20251 yr YEAHAnd they're pretending"Oh bro I totally played Nocturne on the PS2 lmao"Like stfu all you've ever played is Mario World and DARK SOULS.
April 13, 20251 yr https://x.com/pcgamer/status/1911132239112577531?t=TA8fpPFViWWYqbaOPtEPFQ&s=19 While I get it, I hope they reverse this.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003