Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 27, 20251 yr Yeah yeah Atlus is rising and still risingIts been a slow burn but its been happening since Persona firetruckin 35 just kicked it into high gear
May 27, 20251 yr Atlus isn't reaching for sales for what FF is doing, that's an insanely stupid thing for a company to doBut its doing better for their own games
May 27, 20251 yr Like dog are we forgetting that accolades wise Metaphor beat FF7 Rebirth??? That's huge bro
May 27, 20251 yr just need people to prove this is what they actually want compared to what they claim to not want
May 27, 20251 yr People who like certain types of games clearly do buy itVote with your wallet is a useless term, it doesn't work
May 27, 20251 yr People buy what they want and their success or failures doesn't matter on voting with your wallet
May 27, 20251 yr shows they had the talent yet wanted to make the same slopthen they dont come back and series deadso yeah it still matters
May 27, 20251 yr Tbh Kye, they probably had it in their mind to kill it anywayIts a marketing tactic to trick people into buying most of the time
May 27, 20251 yr That's part of itFans can't force people to buy a game, that's not their jobThey got the game, they did their jobThe marketing is on the developers
May 27, 20251 yr Its like Nickelodeon for 20 years being like "hey we might bring back invader Zim if you buy this dvd" like 5 different times.
May 27, 20251 yr Sorry that's what I meant, thanksI love Gravity Rush, such fun games, but I bought the games to support it. I can't force other people to buy it and I can't pay for more copies either. I can just do what I can and support what I like and hope for the best.The developers making the game and the company for marketing are the ones who needs to convince people to buy itNot the fans
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003