Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Alr numb from the disappointment so i wont be too bothered if it ends up not happening

Tell you what though

If it happens....

I promise to overreact like I did when Digimon showed up in the February SOP RoxasExcite

I mean if it happens this server is not gonna be quiet for a while

Well... yeah

Its gonna be frame by frame analysis time

And theories

And if in the off chance we get a release year

Still team 2026 till it’s officially announced

THE PHONE LETS YOU TALK TO TETSUYA NOMURA HIMSELF AND HE GIVES YOU TIPS ON HOWW TO LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD BECAUSE YOU KH FANS NEED TO GROW TF UPP!!!!111!1!1

Hello this is me nomura

Can confirm kh4 is a game

Thank you

Honestly I'm starting to believe 2026 more myself but it might be the copium

#2026 trust

2+0+2+9

its in the numbers muki

Off-topic but if there is a Digimon Time Stranger trailer at SGF... I'm going to try my best to not overreact to it lol

Limen

No

I am not playing kh4 on a ps6

sorry sorry you're right its 2+0+3+2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top