Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 28, 20251 yr I need to see the Foretellers with their aurahttps://tenor.com/view/stan-twt-reaction-meme-funny-begging-crying-gif-11151243012681431164
May 28, 20251 yr I gotta re-play FE3H to get my mind off of SGF until next week 😭 because omg I can't stop thinking about it
May 28, 20251 yr I dont evne have the drive to play anythingI have been watching border patrol and soul eater (yes wierd combo) the past week
May 28, 20251 yr YeahhhBut it's still really good regardlessI can't watch it in sub thoI can only watch it in dub cause it's so goodand quite frankly iconic LOLhttps://fxtwitter.com/Nintendeal/status/1927761923644281174https://fxtwitter.com/Nintendeal/status/1927761923644281174
May 28, 20251 yr hey you been defending the locked thing lol i wasnt sure if you defend the cover on cart lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003