Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 1, 20251 yr I'm telling you guys, Queen tries to play the eternal nice guy, but she pits us against each other for her amusement
June 1, 20251 yr So netflix just having their own summer game fest roday huhDude comes out of the shadows to instigate even moreSwear you were offline 2 mins ago
June 1, 20251 yr Me too! Except my older siblings would smack me around lol so I couldn't do too much instigating 😔
June 1, 20251 yr Oh I physically fight my brothers all the timeAnd then proceed to instigateAnd then get beat up on
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003