Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 3, 20251 yr Yeah and you just said that nowIdk how many times i have told you to tell me if a joke goes too farYou only do this when you’re pissed lmao
June 3, 20251 yr https://x.com/SaltagreppoD2/status/1929955951802560868?t=TP9J188vnFD_0BAFHRB6lA&s=19 this shit was no joke @ElectriCole made the dungeon more annoying than it needed to be
June 3, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/GameRant/status/1929916186155725199?t=rLR9QI1nqo55vkoZ9Cy5Qw&s=19
June 3, 20251 yr PlayStation calls it a big day but will still refuse to remake Bloodborneor even remasterBloodborne actually scared the shit out of me. More than any horror game
June 3, 20251 yr I say I am a Sekiro fan but have never played it because I assume that I will love it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003