Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 2, 20251 yr in regards to xbox newshttps://bsky.app/profile/mrhoneybunch.bsky.social/post/3lsyntquoz22g
July 2, 20251 yr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣This company really needs to go down underhttps://tenor.com/view/kusuotaegi-funny-gif-20853697
July 2, 20251 yr Young man, there's no need to feel down, I said Young man, pick yourself off the ground, I said Young man, 'cause you're in a new town There's no need to be unhappy Young man, there's a place you can go, I said Young man, when you're short on your dough you can Stay there and I'm sure you will find Many ways to have a good timeIts fun to stay at the# Y M C A(Im going insane)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003