Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 19, 20251 yr i love a game where the guy who served as the midgame boss comes back at the end of the game for no good reason to swipe the final boss spot from the actual final boss at the last minute
August 19, 20251 yr I really liked Jude's characterIs this enough......? 😅tbh Teepo might be my fave Tales of mascot
August 19, 20251 yr not for no good reason though. like with reason, sure. but for no good reason? dude should just stay defeated/dead at that point
August 19, 20251 yr Well I dont know what happened i never played the Tales games I never played that mid tier ass 2005 the soundtrack is louder than the voice acting bullshit cult classic NICHE shit I played REAL rpgs with legacy and memorable characters and mechanics WORTH talking about not your word of mouth "no man try it its pretty good super underrated" CRAP.ahemExcuse me.The only mid series from 2005 i played was YAKUZA 😤
August 19, 20251 yr And I don't play YakuzaShoutout to Xillia 2 chunky boiThe only redeeming factor of new IP but scamco said no Arise is Owl
August 19, 20251 yr i know you're trying to be funny and all, but the tales series is older than symphonia from 2004, js
August 19, 20251 yr I think I still have it somewhere. Probably. HoldMega's Tales of 'tier list':Abyss Berseria Xillia Xillia 2 Graces f Symphonia Zestiria Arise Symphonia 2 VesperiaKnew I still had it
August 19, 20251 yr i still don't know how vesperia makes it to the absolute bottom of your list, even below arise which you said "firetruck tales of arise", BUT everyone has opinions and this has been presented as your tier list and not an objective tier list, so i acknowledge the list and have nothing else to say on it
August 19, 20251 yr lol, no one's angry at you here, man. what you've said is completely fine, you're good 👍
August 19, 20251 yr I hate you so much geoffrey how dare you pIatform thatbubsy's had 6 unique games none of them were goodnot even passabIe WHY DO YOU LET HIM LIVEit's okay snake um ghost of yotei 👍yeah you shouId you offended every singIe person here I hope you understand that mega more Iike megowned.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003