Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 21, 20251 yr Holy firetruck Square Enix nuked Mare Lamentorum in FFXIV. This Mod is used by all the ERPers
August 21, 20251 yr Yeah that caught me by surpriseThats going to be the problem now these apps getting to popularEven though its clear SE takes stuff from dalamud and puts it in game
August 21, 20251 yr yeah, champ I'ma be real with you...............these changes are dogshitlike I do not understand what they're goal is
August 21, 20251 yr Yeah, this TWAB should have been a slam dunk, but like everyone is shitting on it
August 21, 20251 yr if contest is -30 instead of the previous -40 were about to see a faster completion than ron
August 21, 20251 yr I mean, tbf, this is the still desert perpetual, like it's not like a brand new raid, so I am expecting it to be faster than most raids, faster than ron would be a little sad, but I wouldn't be surprised ngl
August 21, 20251 yr hopefully the new encounter and changes to previous encounters are good but man this is upsetting
August 21, 20251 yr yeah, it's like they're just reducing the amount of loot you're getting which sucksthe season pass changes are pretty neat though
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003