Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 4, 20251 yr https://x.com/Genki_JPN/status/1963491054482567239?t=wLKNhbY2vMbMZLRFwEeH3g&s=19How can the switch 2 not do 4k 120 on this game lol
September 4, 20251 yr https://x.com/Wario64/status/1963684374945366519Street Fighter movie casthttps://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1963680056448106651
September 4, 20251 yr Lmfao at best 900p internal res for that to workBut it not having 120fps is certainly a choice
September 4, 20251 yr nice 👍worId's second optimized UE5 game I I honestIy cannot beIieve itwhere's the quaIity mode with godawfuI frame-pacing???that aside um what resident eviI game is this never thought there'd be a time where I'd think about i-frames in a siIent hiII game Imaobut hey, better to have interesting combat than the honestIy nothing of the originaI triIogy
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003