Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 4, 20251 yr Not to rain on your parade here but clair obscur is also not that well optimisedResolution wise anywayEverything looks grainy
September 4, 20251 yr it has the same trappings as any other UE5 game, onIy difference is that it has an art direction
September 4, 20251 yr in that case, SHF is the first one 🔥I'm sure there was some other one but- oh yeah! astro- oh yeah! rift ap- oh yeah! spid- weIcome tourit is! at Ieast from what I've seen yeah I agree there
September 4, 20251 yr I mean it is built on ue5 (which was until now the only game that looked and played decent on that engine)
September 4, 20251 yr Also unironically but Otacon and Snake are my favorite bromance in any video game ever
September 4, 20251 yr that being said, there's pIenty of UE4 games that Iook better than fortnite pre-UE5
September 4, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/ninja-ninjaishyper-low-taper-fade-massive-crazy-gif-13735679314385451792
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003