Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 19May 19 I hope the dungeons get more complicated later on tho, both of these were pretty easy but it is early game
May 19May 19 At least sometimes with Batman they try to justify it with bullshit, Catwoman kinda just [i]did[/i] that and they never addressed it iirc lmao
May 19May 19 How long is the demo? I only finished the first two dungeons so not sure how much more there is.
May 19May 19 Eh. I'll give it a try because why not. Just have to find time to download it at some point lol
May 19May 19 If CS5 switches from 2HD to this art direction with the next game and keeps the gameplay I might genuinely die
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003