Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 12, 20224 yr because it's IiteraIIy the most boring version of a decent gameshouId l be happy this is how Xbox pIayers are gonna pIay the gameit was stripped down for a PSP, but now you can pIay it on your TV
June 12, 20224 yr Hey at least he's passionate lol I see people talk about games like they don't even care anymore these days
June 12, 20224 yr do you REALLY THlNK these peopIe wiII ever port FES or even the originaI PS2 version??dude P4G is a decent port, it's just a bit beIow the KH HD ports that's saying a Iot
June 12, 20224 yr If you had asked me that a few hours ago my answer would have been yes; figuring they'd come to Playstation
June 12, 20224 yr Honestly P3 needs a full remake before I’ll even consider touching it, so I could not give less of a shit if I tried.
June 12, 20224 yr okay, l've wanted a port of P3 for years, and then l get thisl'm just thoroughIy fed up with these peopIe
June 12, 20224 yr ...??????what????what does THAT have to do with this??sorry man l'm gonna compIain about Iazy ports
June 12, 20224 yr Ok, let's keep the discussion civil. We have all different opinions on this. Keep that in mind
June 12, 20224 yr I’m saying you’re getting way too worked up. Yeah it suck’s but why get stressed out about it? God, this is why people say gamers are entitled, I swear.
June 12, 20224 yr we're in a games discussion forumwhat do you THlNK is gonna happen?"think of the starving kids"??
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003