Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.2k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

they usually never do that
https://vxtwitter.com/i/status/2087919784385970212
https://vxtwitter.com/atlus_west/status/2087932899559412182?s=46
Can't wait for Joker from Persona 5 to show up in KH4
Quadtratum is situated roughly where P5 takes place lmao
Non-zero chance, chat.
it would tbh benefit a lot if they would go for the same vibes as in p5
Oh right Shibuya is the setting for Persona 5. Why do I keep forgetting that
if it's just insomnia 2.0 that would be horrendous
TWEWY and P5 went for their own vibes regarding Shibuya. I hope KH isn't boring in that regard
KH is never boring in the art department
*art design
Fun fact: Shibuya is also in the Digimon Cyber Sleuth games. Pretty sure it's in Time Stranger as well
:RoxasExcite:
Hey I'm just saying lol. I never said 'Digimon in KH4 confirmed'
I'd literally die if that happened
and then Batman shows up--
Didnt Nomura design a Batman statue once?
iirc?
The internet was a wild time years ago. I swear I remember wild rumors about Digimon in a KH game when there were Digimon shows on a Disney channel lol
Technically anything Disney has a shot lol
YOU MEAN BLEACH. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
.. well except the licensed characters in wreck it Ralph ig

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top