Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 23Aug 23 this is sadIy quite true cod dropped 2 dogshit ports of bIack ops 1 and 2 to PS4 and PS5 and everyone forgot
August 23Aug 23 I don't know why people are acting like this is new, all the other digital storefronts has the same thing on them
August 23Aug 23 Which is why this whole physical thing is a lost cause, that's not what you need to focus on
August 23Aug 23 cuz https://discord.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003/1541034648266735626
August 23Aug 23 I would like to know who fucking thought the difficulty in Rising Tide was a good idea. Then... I would like to fucking strangle them. No excuse for this fucking bull shit
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003