Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DisneyXPixarfan95

D23 Expo delayed to 2022

I heard about this but didn't think much of it at first. It sucks, but I'd rather have them lean on the side of caution rather than hold it prematurely and potentially put people at risk.

Interestingly pushing it back to 2022 makes it coincide with the Kingdom Hearts series' 20th anniversary, so it would be cool if KH made an appearance there in some sort of way. xD 

1 hour ago, WakelessDream said:

I heard about this but didn't think much of it at first. It sucks, but I'd rather have them lean on the side of caution rather than hold it prematurely and potentially put people at risk.

Interestingly pushing it back to 2022 makes it coincide with the Kingdom Hearts series' 20th anniversary, so it would be cool if KH made an appearance there in some sort of way. xD 

I couldn't agree more, it's great that the Kingdom Hearts series has been getting more attention lately through D23 Japan 2013, D23 2015, D23 Japan 2015, D23 2017 and D23 Japan 2018, but the American D23 2015 and D23 2017 respectively was where we got the most exciting news from Kingdom Hearts III and I won't forget the day when everyone was cheering loudly when Toy Story was announced as a world for Kingdom Hearts III at D23 2017 and the first time that Pixar got incorporated into the KH franchise.

Hopefully by D23 2022 we may get not one but two or more panels dedicated to the Kingdom Hearts series for the 20th Anniversary with the first being a discussion between the voice cast and the creator Tetsuya Nomura talking about their experiences/reflections of the Kingdom Hearts series twenty years after the release of the first game and another dedicated to the next Kingdom Hearts game (KHIV hopefully) where we get a reveal of the next new Disney world.

2 hours ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

I couldn't agree more, it's great that the Kingdom Hearts series has been getting more attention lately through D23 Japan 2013, D23 2015, D23 Japan 2015, D23 2017 and D23 Japan 2018, but the American D23 2015 and D23 2017 respectively was where we got the most exciting news from Kingdom Hearts III and I won't forget the day when everyone was cheering loudly when Toy Story was announced as a world for Kingdom Hearts III at D23 2017 and the first time that Pixar got incorporated into the KH franchise.

Hopefully by D23 2022 we may get not one but two or more panels dedicated to the Kingdom Hearts series for the 20th Anniversary with the first being a discussion between the voice cast and the creator Tetsuya Nomura talking about their experiences/reflections of the Kingdom Hearts series twenty years after the release of the first game and another dedicated to the next Kingdom Hearts game (KHIV hopefully) where we get a reveal of the next new Disney world.

Yeah! D23 Expos have always been a treat for us whenever Kingdom Hearts does have a presence! 2022 is still a long ways away so it's hard to say if it will be there, plus Disney may want to prioritize other things to showcase, but it would be pretty fitting as the series anniversary will be around the same time. 

I think one panel would be the most realistic but I wouldn't complain for more haha. xD