Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Who would win in a fight   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight

• Ventus
    • Roxas
    • Sora
    • Vanitus

Oh okay! Sora always wins because he has Donald and Goofy/friends(and in this case he wouldn't). Roxas [almost] beat Sora but didn't because he wasn't expecting Sora to resummon his Keyblade. Ventus beat Vanitas(not to mention he had the fake χ-blade, which is still powerful) on his own. HOWEVER, Sora beat all those data copies of Organization XIII(in KHIII) on his own. So Sora would win against Vanitas(because he was one of the data copies), Ventus(because he's not all too powerful), and Roxas, because Sora beat him before. So yeah, my opinions of who would win.

Although I think Ventus would beat Vanitas and Roxas would beat Ventus, the Sora vs Roxas fight in terms of who would win is interesting to think about. As if you think about it  Sora technically only won against Roxas because he was taken by surprise that Sora was able to do that with his Keyblade but by the looks of it if that didn’t happen Roxas would of probably won ( Plot demands that Sora wins fights like this so if it wasn’t for that it looks like Roxas would of won). Also you could say he wins the KH2 Data fight against Roxas but that just extra gameplay stuff as far as I’m aware it not canon and if that’s the case you can’t really count that. Another factor you could argue that Roxas is still capable of duel wielding now that he’s his own person and automatically summons two without any form changes or drives forms whereas if you think about it Sora can only summon one and can only summon two with form changes or drive forms. Roxas is really overpowered in KH3 in the fight against Saix and you can literally stand by and do nothing and Roxas does massive damage and by the looks of it a couple of hits from Roxas seems to take away more HP from Saix than if it was Sora attacking , again you could say that Sora is the one to beat Saix since the fight won’t end until you hit him but that only because the game demands it. Considering Sora doesn’t fight Roxas in KH3 you can’t say he would definitely beat him. A lot of the stuff like summons are technically gameplay mechanics to make the game more fun and not Sora actual strength also you could debate that a lot of Sora strength comes from his friends and not Sora’s own power as he says my friends are my power and in the Keyblade Graveyard he believed he wouldn’t be capable of wining without them so if you don’t count them could you still say Sora would beat Roxas. So if we’re talking about there own power it seems like Roxas would most likely win. 

Edited by Vulpes XIII