Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Disney Plus Spoilers Chat

Kang never claimed to be doing good deeds. He just wanted to avoid the mindfiretruckery and confusion that comes with a multiversal war. So I don't think there are any cop outs at all. At least not in this instance.

The latest Bad Batch episode were pretty good, and knowing Clones when their pushed enough could go against their Inhibitor chips orders is very interesting and I cant wait to see how far they could go with it.

i think the idea is the inhibitor chips dont force their will on the clones as much unless they are given a direct order(in the same vein as order 66) by the emperor or others in charge of the clones

they basically hijacked crosshairs mind by enhancing his inhibitor chip and constantly providing more treatment

so i just noticed something. so far, all of the disney+ premier access movies have been female-led films. jungle cruise is going to end that pattern, but it was interesting to me

(i was mostly interested in why films like soul and luca didn't also do premier access, even though raya did. i was like "it can't just be because they're animated")

Soul and Luca are Pixar films, the others weren't. Making Pixar included with a regular subscription, and anything else be Premier access. They already made it clear that that is what they're going for, for now.

Don't try to look for a pattern that isn't there. That's how we get this "Disney is evil" bullshit.

If you paid attention, you'd also notice that Soul and Luca weren't released in theatres. While the others had a Premier Access / Cinema parallel release.

That is the pattern. They're clearly trying to make Pixar a Disney+ exclusive thing. Or at least exploring the idea. Whether it will remain that way we'll have to see. It depends on how profitable it ends up being.

...they're still getting it. Disney have already stated they want to make Disney+ their number 1 priority moving forward. Pixar movies aren't getting any less screentime because of it. If anything, they're getting more since more people will be able to watch it when they don't have to pay any extra.

And they can watch it from home. Which is way more flexible. Which will entice even more people to watch it.

right, but they're making films with the intent of being premiered on the big screen, not streaming. the animators are worried that success on disney+ will cause the higher ups to see their work as less successful (no box office numbers because no box office release, etc.)

The higher ups see work as successful based on how much money it makes. They're not idiots.

They do have numbers, enough to calculate exactly how much money each film and show has made since release. We just can't see them. But they're there.