Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔

KHUX How will union cross end

Ok so as we all know union cross will be ending soon in JP and US but how will it all go down will it give us a bunch of new revelations or just a few. For me personally I really hope that they go all out with this final update and I really am hoping that it gets what the other games got and even unchained did and that is a secret ending something that gives us a glimpse at what is to come. we will all soon find out.

I'm sure there'll be a lot of reveals and stuff in this last update(s). There's still a bunch to cover up, to which I'm very surprised it seems it's all gonna be in one last update. 

I think there's a very high chance for a secret ending or something, as all the KH games have got one.

11 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

I just hope they will put all the cutscenes up somewhere it would be a shame if the YouTube channels that upload it would be deleted and it would be lost

The offline version of the app has a theater mode and will contain all the cutscenes.

1 hour ago, matteso586 said:

Probably with Master Xehanort finding Ven and making him his apprentice. 

Nomura did say (*ahem*, like two years ago lol) he would show us their meeting, so there's a high chance we'll see that. 

1 hour ago, Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔ said:

I would like to see brain stay behind and use masters defender to change daybreak town into scala ed Calum, like when aqua turned the land of departure into castle oblivion.

Ah yeah, that'd be cool. 

One thing that Nomura said (also two years ago, *AHEM*) we'll see in UX is the reason why Maleficent thinks a Book of Prophecies is in the black box, which I'm looking forward to.