Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 45k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I love that

There was a couple of chests in there, might have only had a couple potions idk

Its like if you cant do those then how the FUCK you gonna fight yozora mf

This is so real

But like imagine if you had to beat all data fights in KH2 just to be able to fight Terra 💀

I still maintain that KH3 data fights are easier than KH2

I think it depends

I think both of them are as easy as eachother in different ways lol

I love that yozora takes your kupo coin, I love seeing people suffer when the baby stuff gets taken from you

I think KH3's are more approachable, but KH2's aren't. But if you have applied yourself at all to learning KH2's combat system then the Data Org wind up being fine

That kinda checks out cuz like I don't think I fully grasped all parts of the KH2 kit but I was very familiar with KH3's combat so hmm

Kh3 data orgs where actually fleshed out fights with there own mechanics, while KH2 I felt was still a last minute test phase for em so thats why they only have like 3 moves

KH3's are more like
Boss attacks
You attack
Boss attacks
You attack

KH2's are more
Boss attacks
Boss attacks
Boss attacks
Boss attacks

With KH3 there's an obvious cadence and rhythm

KH2's you sort of have to make your own opening for a bunch of them

I'd say its still the same

You get a chance to fuck them up with drive shenanigans

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking like KH3 I think was a bit more lenient with openings, but with KH2 you had more options to make openings

I just love that KH3 version was treating each like a ultimate fight

Especially xehanort

With the orchestrated tracks

That sent me in a trance bro I love when they do that and I feel square is the only people who understand that.

I hope the luxu fight in kh4 if we get one is him using the guns but then mid way he brings out the "no name" and his theme comes up with Yoko piano fire

Xehanort's data theme mogging the fuck out of the ishimoto slop in the base game

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top