Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What event do you think Kingdom Hearts IV will show up next?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What event do you think Kingdom Hearts IV will show up next?

• Tokyo Game Show
    • Jump Festa
    • The Game Awards
    • It won't appear anymore this year
    • Another event? Tell us below!

I think it will show up again this year! Game Awards would be a great spot because that’s such an exciting show, but I imagine if they want to show it again, they’re aiming for Tokyo Game Show.

I suspect we won't be seeing anything more of KH4 in 2022, but if they do decide to do another announcement for it, I suspect it won't be until either The Game Awards or Jump Festa.

I could see D23 2022 and/or Tokyo Game Show in September for more KHIV news followed by Jump Festa in December.

On 5/10/2022 at 7:19 AM, Allwil13 said:

I suspect we won't be seeing anything more of KH4 in 2022, but if they do decide to do another announcement for it, I suspect it won't be until either The Game Awards or Jump Festa.

What makes you say that?!? Nomura ONLY mentioned that we won't be getting any KHIV news during the summer (around E3) so their is still Tokyo Game Show and D23 2022 in September so it will be 5-6 months by then.

On 5/9/2022 at 1:40 PM, ocean's rage said:

well based on what normua said any event this year seems unlikely so im guessing itll be about year after the first announcement 

Nomura ONLY mentioned that we won't be getting any KHIV news during the summer (around E3), there is still Tokyo Game Show and/or D23 2022 in September so it will be 5-6 months after it's April reveal.

3 hours ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

I could see D23 2022 and/or Tokyo Game Show in September for more KHIV news followed by Jump Festa in December.

What makes you say that?!? Nomura ONLY mentioned that we won't be getting any KHIV news during the summer (around E3) so their is still Tokyo Game Show and D23 2022 in September so it will be 5-6 months by then.

Nomura ONLY mentioned that we won't be getting any KHIV news during the summer (around E3), there is still Tokyo Game Show and/or D23 2022 in September so it will be 5-6 months after it's April reveal.

im fairly certain the words he used was a long time

On 5/17/2022 at 4:33 AM, ocean's rage said:

im fairly certain the words he used was a long time

But I still wouldn't rule out September of 2022 for more KHIV news, they could possibly reveal something at either D23 2022 or Tokyo Game Show 2022.

Nomura ONLY has mentioned that we won't be getting any KHIV news during the Summer, specifically around the E3 time frame in June.