Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What is your favorite Final Fantasy game from the PS4/XBox One era?

What is your favorite Final Fantasy game from the PS4/XBox One era?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Final Fantasy game from the PS4/XBox One era?

• Final Fantasy XV
    • Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
    • Final Fantasy VII Remake
    • World of Final Fantasy
    • Another game? Tell us below!

I recently started Final Fantasy XV and I can’t stop playing this game! I love the world and the characters and the banter between the guys. The only thing is it’s bringing back all of my hype for Versus XIII :'( You can’t help but wonder what could have been. I can still appreciate this version that we got though and I’m really enjoying the game so far!

2 hours ago, Focus said:

I recently started Final Fantasy XV and I can’t stop playing this game! I love the world and the characters and the banter between the guys. The only thing is it’s bringing back all of my hype for Versus XIII :'( You can’t help but wonder what could have been. I can still appreciate this version that we got though and I’m really enjoying the game so far!

well it would have been a lot like fifteen but with some of the lore from thirteen

I voted Final Fantasy XV.

I also would love for Square to reveal more about Versus XIII's original designs and scenarios. 

18 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

well it would have been a lot like fifteen but with some of the lore from thirteen

Still would been nice to see the contrasts in story and style.

41 minutes ago, TrinityXaos# said:

I voted Final Fantasy XV.

I also would love for Square to reveal more about Versus XIII's original designs and scenarios. 

Still would been nice to see the contrasts in story and style.

i suppose so. unmade games are inherently fascinating 

On 2/6/2023 at 2:55 PM, Focus said:

Unfortunately, the story being fractured across multiple media hinders the enjoyment for me. Pointer: for avoiding spoilers, Chapter 8 is the ideal time to play episode Gladiolus, 10 for Ignus, and 12 for Prompto. Also, I do recommend the Brotherhood Anime, as it is light on plot and exposition, instead exploring the dynamics of the bros before they set off on their adventure. Everything else outside the game is less fun to get through.

On 2/6/2023 at 10:10 PM, NeoLimitForm said:

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

As in, the port of the PS1 game? Or are you using "Remake" and "Remaster" interchangeably like many people do?

Oops. I thought he said "Final Fantasy VII, not Final Fantasy VIII" 😖

On 2/13/2023 at 5:36 PM, King_Graham said:

As in, the port of the PS1 game? Or are you using "Remake" and "Remaster" interchangeably like many people do?

Oops. I thought he said "Final Fantasy VII, not Final Fantasy VIII" 😖

Sorry about that, it was pretty much the only one from this gen I've actually fully completed >.< Final Fantasy VIIR was good from what I've played, I didn't get too far, but I've been enjoying it. I'd love to see VIII get similar graphical treatment one day.