Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

i was wondering, does anyone out there know the status on the kh manga (any of them) being published. i mean,( correct me if im wrong) i know the reason they stopped was because their translaters lost their lisenses or something? but does any one know the status on the situation? or if its NEVER gonna come to any other place but japan? cause i really want it to come out here and its been like forever since the last one came out. do they even sell the old ones in stores? i saw Com in stores once, but that was like 4yrs ago and havent seen it since.

That's right. Tokyopop lost the license, and both can't and don't (Disney is apparently a pain to work with) want to continue localizing the KH manga. It's been like this for several years now.

what reversal said disney may own kh but the only reason they let square make the recent games is cause they get money outta it but disnet REALLY hates kh and because of the mild swearing in the manga i think they just didnt want it in the us or europe (thats my theory of why they didnt come out)

why dont they just go with a different translater? or is it that they cant for some reason? (Contract, or its the only translater?)

i wish at least they would publish the novels! those are really great and for SOME REASON they wont. i mean could you imagine what would happen if they released the novels?! youd have to wait forever to find one in stores theyd sell so quick. japan may be they center of kh, but after a while all those novels and mangas are gonna have owners and then no ones gonna buy them cause they already have them. so i figure its just a waiting game. but that thought is driving me crazy!

i was wondering, does anyone out there know the status on the kh manga (any of them) being published. i mean,( correct me if im wrong) i know the reason they stopped was because their translaters lost their lisenses or something? but does any one know the status on the situation? or if its NEVER gonna come to any other place but japan? cause i really want it to come out here and its been like forever since the last one came out. do they even sell the old ones in stores? i saw Com in stores once, but that was like 4yrs ago and havent seen it since.

=3 I saw KH1 at my elementary school's bookfair but toobad I wasn't interested in kh yet TT_TT I'm so uncooooooooooooo~ooooool for not buying it