Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hige Unari

Axel in FF7

Reno looks more like Axel then Red. Plus Reno even has the same voice actor as Axel.

damn, I was gonna say that.... Red doesn't really look like Axel IMO (but that might be because half the time when I hear "Red", I think of the Pokemon trainer lol)

omg wow, even though i have never played ff vii,, (onlylikethreetimes) i know that red xiii isnt axel, thats reno, and @ Jizzlefeatures, that is epic. ale = lea = axel. he even kinda acts like him in advent. reckless and like.

omg wow, even though i have never played ff vii,, (onlylikethreetimes) i know that red xiii isnt axel, thats reno, and @ Jizzlefeatures, that is epic. ale = lea = axel. he even kinda acts like him in advent. reckless and like.

That was actually where Nomura got Axel's name. Axel was based off of Reno, which is why he looks similar, has the same English and Japanese voice actors, and is named after Reno's favorite drink, Ale. They just came up with Lea for his Somebody name, because they couldn't use Ale.