Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JonB

KH2 Favorite part of Kingdom Hearts 2?

there is too much amazingness to put into one post lol. the Organization was too good! they got their own game for crying out loud! just the story itself always gets me. from the start with Roxas learning about himself to the sadness that engulfed me when i thought goofy was dead T-T

tutti frutti. Much like how everyone else posted on here, there wasn't really anything in particular that I didn't like about the game. But if I had to choose: Playing as Roxas, 1000 Heartless battle, the scene where Sora is fighting Roxas, Org. XIII fights, and the final struggle with Xemnas to where you have to deflect the dome of a thousand lasers. (the last one caught me off guard on my first playthrough.)

I LOVED the addition of ROXAS!!! Well it was the first KH game I played all the way through, so i pretty much I love everything. But the parts that stick out to me are Roxas!, organization xiii, forms, storyline, and ROXAS VS SORA! I still can't believe only 1 person has brought this up it's like in the top 10 battles of the series, if not the best.