Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aqua7KH

My Dad might die...

my dad had to go into surgery today. He came out fine but the doctor discoverd he has blood clots now. And its very dangerous. Hes the only person in the house who can drive but my spanish teacther is going to take me to school. But i dont know now if he'll die or not. If he does i dont know whats going to happen to me. My mom might be put in a home and i might have to live with my real mom or dad who i have no relationship with. Who knows mabey ill even be put in a foster home. My dad just turned 60 years old too. So that even greatens the chances of him passing on... I dont even know what to do anymore.

Oh my god im so sorry i wouldnt know what i would feel if i were you. i hope your dad gets better and hopefully u dont get put in a foster home it actually really suck in foster houses you are there with people you dont even know and dont even wanna be wih. Well i hope all goes well just keep your hopes up. :l

Blood clots is dangerous. Hope its not really serious. It should be alright since the surgery is successful. Just get your dad to rest and it'll be ok. Keep a positive energy around him and things will be better. Hope your dad gets well soon!