Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yuzuki

Make-up vs no make-up

most of these are photoshopped. paparazzi will do anything to make a buck. some people look beautiful without make up on, (if they take care of their skin) dont fall to that popular belief, that if you dont wear make up that would make you ugly, beauty can be natural too.

Koko, my post enjoys your love making.

AND BOTH OF OUR POSTS ARE BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT MAKE UP.

Not that I have anything against make up. I wear it all the time. But people's reactions in this thread are just ridiculous. All of them are gorgeous with and without make up. And they sure as hell probably look better than all of you calling them ugly. C:

I know, I know. I'm not saying that everyone looks bad without make up.

I'm just saying that it's sad how people try to cover everything up. In fact, most of the time I prefer natural beauty.

I was kidding when I said frightening. >>

(And yes, that's true. Lots of it does have to do with photoshop. But photoshop is pretty similar to make up. I mean, it's basically doing the same thing: covering things up.)

first of all, those are bad shots.

second of all, why so much make up hate? some people look better with it, some people look better without it, some people look fine either way.

make up =/= covering things up

i wear make up

to make things stand out

not cover them up

and even if girls use it cover up, maybe they're self conscious because hey maybe someone told them they look 'horrific' without it

:I

@koko

yeah. i use it when i have a giant mofo pimple that nobody needs to see, but ive had friends that use shitloads because someone used to bully them.

however a lot of people just use it because they firetrucking want to and i never understood why other girls look down on them because they just like to put make up on which automatically makes them whores wat

however i do agree no one should feel /pressured/ to wear it. everyone's naturally beautiful, and if you get up in the morning and decide to put eyeliner or eyeshadow or w/e on do it because you want to, not because you think you have to.

@ran sama

cool story