Worst Part?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Worst Part?

• Screwy Graphics
    • No Single Card Multiplayer
    • Only 3 Bosses
    • Lack Of Worlds
    • Don't Care!

What I hated was nothing really exciting happened until it got really high up. Also, moving the camera around was a pain. I hated the scenes. They just basically talk about what we already know. Most of the scenes in that game are for the people who haven't played the rest of the KH games. I noticed half the scenes they just keep ranting on about Hearts and Nobodies. The lack of worlds really ticked me off. I mean, here we are, 357 (i think) days in the game and there are only eight worlds, and you only see the Grey Room in the World That Never Was, so technically only seven. I hated the lack of wi-fi and single card playing. While you're actually playing the game it's fun, but pretty much everything else made me angry.

Anyway.

-No Wi-Fi. D:

-Mission Mode 1-Player doesn't let you make a party.

-They should have added in Hollow Bastion, Port Royal, Land of Dragons, and Atlantica.

-Some bosses are overly powerful

-Hi-Potions can only be used once

-The few cutscenes annoyed me. The GBA could handle about 2 hours worth of 3D scenes with audio. No reason the DS couldn't.

-Kairi isn't playable in mission mode.

-No FF characters.

Other than that, it's a great game.

Lack of worlds really annoyed me. I wanted to run around with lovely Jack Sparrow. :P

The lack of a lot of cutscenes. I like cutscenes. :P

Overly hard bosses. Leechgrave on Proud is a PAIN! I still yet have to beat it. Blah.

Besides that, I'm fine. xD Oh, and the fact that The World That Never Was wasn't actually playable. AH.

Also, there is technically a new world... the new area of Neverland could technically be considered a new world.

Also, the only Disney boss being Pete was pretty disappointing too.

Also, It sucked how there wasn't a secret boss. They should have put in Master Xehanort, Vanitas, or Terra's armor as a secret boss to gather hype for BBS. It wouldn't have to be canon, especially in the case of it being Vanitas or MX.

There was only two things i didn't like

-No wi-fi or DS download play

-Some of the bosses were insanely hard, i swear this is the hardest game i ever completed

Other than that i loved it. It is my favorite out of all the KH games. Best DS game i have ever played. The camera wasn't that bad, there were plenty of bosses (much more than three), the story was fantastic, and i couldn't stop playing until i won.

Honestly, I didn't like the fact that it's on the DS, because all I had was a DS with a messed up touch screen. Every time I would play, every now and then, the camera would swirl in circles on its own, usually rapidly. I also couldn't change stuff in the panels. One day, the camera's rapid spaz moment made me spaz out as well, so I just finished off the DS. Luckily, I had friends that let me use their DSes to beat the game's story mode. ^^

yeah, i wish it would just stay still!

oh, it's not as bad as the emerald serenade in that case.

omg I HATED the emerald serenades.

They need to be a poll option!