Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kairiwilson1

Peace Out, Peeps <3

You forgot meh D8<

/shotshotshot

Please dun leave Luzze. You make the site sparkle, mah friend. :3

I'm glad I have you as my contact, kairi. xD

Joo be a really awesome. 83

Rebellion against kh13 because a mod just decided she didn't want to mod anymore? This doesnt make sense to me.

I hope you realize Kairi asked to be demod'd?

How about, if you guys really want to know what happened, you talk to both sides in the agrument?

Sure, it's nice to learn one side, but in order to make a descent judgement of the situation, talk to both DC and Kairi in a nice and polite sincere way if they really are feeling up to it. That's just my view on whatever might have happened. Or be polite and stay out of it, but let them know that you care a little?

----------------------------------------

But anyway, goodbye kairi. I'm sorry this is how things went down and all, whatever truely did happen. <3

Yeah, she did, so why is 'rebelling against kh13' an answer? It was her own decision. o__o; Can someone just clear that up to me? xD Quote something, perhaps? on and off right now

If anyone wants to know what happened just pm or im me.

Well, let's see...a "fight" between Wilson and DC caused Wilson to quit, and now she is leaving. So everyone is freaked about that, though she has clearly stated that she can be contact via email or MSN. Then Luzze wants to leave and that made things worse, so now it's as if the world of KH13 is coming to an end...

Does that help?

Well, let's see...a "fight" between Wilson and DC caused Wilson to quit, and now she is leaving. So everyone is freaked about that, though she has clearly stated that she can be contact via email or MSN. Then Luzze wants to leave and that made things worse, so now it's as if the world of KH13 is coming to an end...

Does that help?

I read the 'fight', yes. Wasn't really a fight.

It seems that a lot of the people here dont understand completely what happened, so really guys, PM me or something. I dont know if i should post what happened because i might get yelled at from both sides. xD

Kh13 isnt coming to an end, no worries, lmao. Every site in history has had members leave, every site in history has had people quit from staff. ^^;

Well Kairy see ya (not as often) around the forums! I'll miss you! but I still got IM ! (sorry that is the best way I can say goodbye when youre not realyleaving for good I fail bad)

Rebellion against kh13 because a mod just decided she didn't want to mod anymore? This doesnt make sense to me.

... xD Of you're aiming the rebellion thing at me, I was just kidding. xD I wouldn't actually hold a rebellion anywhere. P: And yes, I was aware she asked to be demodded, if that was also aimed at me.

I don't come here very much as it is, so I'm not really part of the 'group'...

Anyway yeah Kairi I have your MSN, no worries. C: We should talk moar!

... xD Of you're aiming the rebellion thing at me, I was just kidding. xD I wouldn't actually hold a rebellion anywhere. P: And yes, I was aware she asked to be demodded, if that was also aimed at me.

Wasnt just you, i got ims/pms saying similar things/things along the lines of those xD If it was just you i would pm you or something instead of like being a bitch and posting something like that that when it was obvious who said it. thats just rude =/

sorry for the confusion owo

kk i am confused!

kairi even tho we like neva talked hope ya feel better! and this is for Larxy since she is standing over my shoulder

Larxene12: If you want you can add me to ur AIM (SavageKey) itsk if ya dont!

I will miss you even tho we like neva talked! xD