Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WolfTheDemon

Mission Impossible: Destroy Justin Bieber

Everyone is trying to kill the gayest singer...Justin Bieber. We need special people to go on that mission. Good Luck !!! ~ Gov.

Character Sheet

Name: (NO Anime name)

Weapon: (The strongest weapon you know.)

Bio: (Why you are here and why you hate Justin bieber)

How much you hate Justin Bieber: (1-10)

Personality: (You're OWN personality)

Hometown:

Location: (Where I am. California, Los Angeles. That's where his next concert is.)

POST YOU'RE FAVE ANIME CHARACTER SO I KNOW YOU READ EVERYTHING!!!

Here's mine

Name: Oliver Great

Weapon: Rocket launcher. (Hell yeah. xP)

Bio: I am one of the member's who made MIDJB. I hate Justin bieber because he changed music history and all of the girls love him more then their boyfriend's.

How much you hate Justin Bieber: 9-10

Personality: Funny, Kind, Loving, Smart, Loud, Laid back

Hometown: California, Los Angeles

Tomas, 18, male, machine gun thats whats up, im just some guy hate him because his an ass and my girlfriend likes him more then she likes me, 10, funny smart understandable, Texas Houston, CA Los Angeles

Name: Marc Anthony

Weapon: Ray Gun :D

Bio: He is the reason i broke up with my girlfriend and girls adore him too much. -.-

How much you hate Justin Bieber: Infinite.

Personality: Cool and collected, artistic, funny, humble, creative

Hometown: Newark, NJ

Name: Jason Perry

Weapon: A chain Mace

Bio: I'm a member of MIDJB. I hate Justin Beiber so much because he thinks hes so cool but he sucks at singing and that he gets girls by flipping his hair and looking pretty when he has no talent what so ever. And plus Jason's girlfriend left him for Justin Beiber, she literally stalked him for a while until he found her and she still wants him.

How much you hate Justin Bieber: 10-10

Personality: Cool, collective, smart, laid back, angry when hearing name Justin Bieber, strong, and artist

Hometown: Jacksonville Florida

Fave anime character: Death the kid (Soul Eater)

Name wade wilson

Age 16

Gender male

Weapon dual katan sword (i really like swordsXD)

Personality i'm a cool layed back type of guy always telling jokes

Fav anime character Zero from vampire knight

Location Los Angeles California

how much i hate justin 8-9

Bio i love listening to pop songs intill the day i heard the song.....Baby by justin bieber that song ruined his faith in humanity from that day on he swore revenge against justin bieber

Name: Shea Gaggi

Gender: Female ( I know I'm a girl, but trust me guys i hate the dude as much as you all do)

Weapon: Mathews Mission Menace Compound Bow ( Don't be fooled by it, I know how strong it is because I own one.)

Bio: I compare Justin Beiber to Twilight a lot, ever since both of them came on the scene, nearly every single girl I talk to is all "Oh Justin he's so dreamy and hot." It makes me want to GAG!!!!!!!!!!! See guys even Beiber can make a girl loose her lunch.

How much i hate Beiber: Where's the Infinity sign on my keyboard when i need it.

Personality: I can be hard headed when i want to be, like when girls try to get me to like Beiber. I'm intelligent, artistic, sweet and kind to my friends and agents, and an assasin to those I hate, like Beiber.

My favorite Anime character: Sorry but i have to name all my favorites cause I don't like singling out anyone: Edward Elric and Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist, Dark Mousy from DN Angel, Tamaki Suoh and Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka from Ouran High School Host Club, Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight (WAY HOTTER THAN BEIBER ANY DAY), and finally Death the Kid from Soul Eater.

@hatok Can you just leave and let me do my Roleplay in piece. :) Anyways DTD, XxBondlessHeroxX, Kingdom Sora and Reiko009 accepted BUT make sure that you all have you're location at Los Angeles, California because that's where me (Oliver) and Kingdom Sora (Jason) are going to wait for you guys!

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS!

Name : Lacey Peters

Weapons : Lance / Spear

Bio: I hate Beiber as much as i hate Mily trust me a personality belive that they can steal souls

Personality:Cute,funny,sweat,nice and nimble

Home Town : Fasetteville , North Carolina

Hate for JB: 10/10

Heres Hope :ph34r: ;) !

Alright since no one will start it I will

Jason looked a poster for Justin Beiber and anger boiled inside his chest. "God I hate him!" He whispered to himself. Then he saw more posters and then girls squealing at them and running past him. He cracked his neck in anger and he started to scowl while he walked down the street. "I want to finish this mission fast before I go freaking crazy!" He hissed at himself and walked faster.

Oliver heard fan girls squealing. "I don't even want to look..." Oliver said. Oliver then looked behind him and saw fan girls looking at a Justin bieber poster. "Hmph. Idiots." Oliver said. Oliver then felt someones hand on his shoulder. Oliver looked and saw that it was Jason. "What's up?" Oliver said with a smile.

"Annoyed as hell." Jason said with a smile and a laugh and walked next to him. "Why are there so many posters? Its not even a big occasion, so what if a teenage boy is playing a concert. Its not like Lady Gaga is coming to L.A that deserves a lot of posters but for him..." Jason stopped himself in mid sentence and punched the wall. He didn't feel any pain but he was still a little mad so he punched it again. "God he infuriates me!!" Jason screamed through his gritted teeth.

Oliver jumped a little when Jason punched the wall."Come on Jason. Remember the mission. We are all going to work together on this." Oliver said to his best friend. "I also heard that there are going to be new members." Oliver said. Oliver looked around and saw more fan girls litterally running their way. "Jason. Come on. We have to get back to the base." Oliver said as he grabbed Jason's arm and started dragging him.

"Dude I can walk on my own stop dragging me." Jason said as he got out of Oliver's grip and started to walk next to Oliver. "So where are the new members coming from? And are they even good at fighting people?" Jason asked as he put his hand behind his head. He thought of the new guys coming with maybe flamethrowers and swords coming. He thought of teens that maybe are great at hiding themselves without being detected. "Do they have any cool abilities that they can do?" Jason asked.

Oliver shrugged. "I just heard about em'. I didn't hear the rest of it." Oliver said. Oliver then saw a limo that was purple not too far. "Hey look. It's our target." Oliver said when he noticed that Jason already saw it and started getting mad again. "Oh boy... Here he goes again." Oliver said and facepalmed.

Jason punched the wall extra hard that the wall shook a little. "THAT BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!! THINKS HE CAN JUST COME UP IN HIS LIMO AND LET GIRLS FAWN OVER HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY YOU IDIOT MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO CANADA AND ......................" Oliver put his hand over his mouth and dragged him in the nearby alleyway. Oliver kept his hand over his mouth till Jason stopped punching the wall and when the muffled voice of Jason stopped. Jason finally calmed down and Oliver took his hand off his mouth. "Sorry you know what happens when I see him." Jason apologized and leaned against the wall. "We need another way to get from the base, is there a different route we can get to?" Jason asked.

Oliver looked around making sure no one was around and nodded."Follow me." Oliver said as he started walking in the other direction. Oliver didn't hear any other footsteps. So Oliver turned around and saw that Jason was still standing there but watching the fangirls. Oliver sighed and walked back over to Jason. "Come on." Oliver said as he started dragging Jason again. And of course Jason got out of Oliver's grip.

"I'm not a freaking dog I can walk myself." Jason said as he got out of Oliver's grip. He followed Oliver as they walked out of the alleyway and into the back of the buildings. "Where is this place again?" Jason asked Oliver. Oliver didn't answer and ran down a slim walkway and Jason ran the same way. "Is it this way?" Jason asked again but Oliver kept running. There was a huge opening and Oliver slipped through it. Jason slid through it as well and fell down a huge tube. Oliver slipped down and Jason followed down the tube and made it into there hideout. "Finally, were here. Why don't we usually take this route?" Jason asked.

Oliver turned and smiled at Jason. "I just installed it when you were gone. And now we don't have to go the other way that's packed with fangirls...." Oliver said to himself. "Wait. What?!" Jason yelled."Eheheheheh...." Oliver laughed scarcely and started to tip toe away.

Jason started to get a little agitated with Oliver but still didn't do anything. "Okay what should we do now? Should we train for our mission?" Jason asked and he went to his trunk. He got out his weapon and spun it in his hand. He slowed it down and hung the chain on his shoulder. "Well if your going to do something I'll just go train, I need more training with these." He held the chain mace in his hand and went to the training area. He closed the area and saw a poster with "him" in the training room. Jason suddenly was infuriated from his picture and ran up to the poster and broke it easily with his fist, which was surprising cause the picture was in concrete. "Thats for my pain." Jason muttered to himself.

Oliver was getting his Rocket Launcher off the statue he made to keep it there. Even though it was pretty heavy it was still able to stay on the statue. And Oliver was still able to pick it up. Then Oliver heard something break. Oliver's Rocket launcher was about to fall on the floor when he caught it just in time. "*sigh* That was close..." Oliver said as he then put it back on the statue walked to another spot with a weapon for this type of mission. A machine gun. Oliver's grandfather stole it from the Navy and passed it on to his father and then his father passed it on to Oliver. Oliver was told that the gun is very special from all other weapons. "Let me test this thing out." Oliver said as he opened the box it was in and took it out. Oliver then saw about like 20 boxes with the bullet's in them ready for use. Oliver then smiled and got 3 bullets out of a box and put them in the machine gun. "Let's get this started." Oliver said as he readied the gun and walked to the training grounds.

(So. Do you really hate Justin Bieber? I mean like. In real life do you hate him?