Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
~*Terez*~

Elements of the Crying Earth

"You know Nick, that will make you power hungry. Plus, it will be impossible for us to control all the elements. You're lucky it's temporary," said Dante.

Dante reads the bottle and says, "WARNING, this is temporary and too much will cause...oh snap. Yeah, once the effects wears off, you will black out. Good job Nick, good job..."

Fira: I TOLD you not to drink them all! Plus, you should just wanna use you "light" stay with it. Not my fire. Use my fire and i will burn you too ashes*walks away*

~house~

Fira: Urgh!!!*slams door* WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!??!*starts throwing everything* AHHHHHHHHHHHH*smashes wall* Well mom, I am sick of it.*goes out window and starts to fly*

Xena-*walks into room* Sorry...I've been under complete possesion so I've been out cold...what did I miss?

nick looked behind him and saw a man.his eyes widen opened.The man was fast and knocked nick out.He picked up nick and took them to an unknown location.

Fira:*finds hotel where her and her mom were supposed to stay and walks in to the receptionist* Umm excuse me. I am looking for Julie Hikairi.

receptionist: *looks on PC* She is in a private suite.

Fira: I am her daughter. Can I get a key?

receptionist: I'll call and ask

-moments later-

Receptionist: Okay, she said yes.*hands over key*

Fira: Thank you.

Fira:*enters room* Mom..

Mom: *looks surprised* Fira, how did you get the the ke-*

Fira: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!

Mom: About what?! And how did you get here?!

Fira: You knew what I meant. THIS!*fire goes up*

Mom: FIRA! CALM DOWN!*get fire extinguisher and blows it on her*

Fira: I.... I flew here with my fire.

Casey was at her house in the living room watching TV with her brother.

Her brother Cal was changing Channels and looking for a good one. "Boring..stupid...boring again...theres NOTHING on!!" Cal said annoyed and throw the remote on the chair. "Whatever...i'm going out..i wont be back until later.." Casey said geting her skateboard. "Ok...and i care because?" Cal Asked still changing the channels. "Just tell Dad i'll be out until later..okay?" Casey replied and walked outside.