Posted October 1, 201115 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWYw0CnuSI&feature=related You know they are. They just hatin
October 1, 201115 yr like bow ties, glasses, bunk bends, toys, cowboy hats, straws, jammy dodgers and lets not forget river song
October 1, 201115 yr If I ever see a fez in a store, I'm gonna buy it and were it to school. Seriously. EDIT: OMG how do you spell were!!! I'm so confused right now! I know how to spell it I just can't remember!
October 1, 201115 yr EDIT: OMG how do you spell were!!! I'm so confused right now! I know how to spell it I just can't remember! wear.
October 1, 201115 yr OMG how do you spell wear!!! I'm so confused right now! I know how to spell it I just can't remember! LMAO
October 2, 201115 yr Author Wow, I was really tired when I posted that. One time i havent slept in 24 hours and when I talked I spoke chinese instead of english and my friend was like "Wtf?"
November 1, 201114 yr One time i havent slept in 24 hours and when I talked I spoke chinese instead of english and my friend was like "Wtf?" lololololololololololol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWYw0CnuSI&feature=related
You know they are.
They just hatin