Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Blazer

Sin City..

nick nodded."alrighty then.if you need help just tell me."He pointed at a big house."thats where i live.just come and tell me if u got trouble in the city"

Dante picked up his bags and said, "Well thank you very much, uhhh, Nick, right? I need a place to crash in. Since I have nowhere to go and this "Sin City" sounds better than going to Germany. Catch you later." He ran very fast, faster than a human, into the hotel.

Name: Angela

Height: 5"2

Eye color: Gold

Hair color: Dirty Blond

Hair Style: Pigtails

Weapon: A strong sword and two hand guns that have unlimited ammo and can go fast

Appearance: She has two pigtails, and a black and gold jacket with a short-sleeve white shirt under. She wears a skirt with sliding shorts and boots.

BIO: She is always full of energy and talks alot, but always avoids the family questions

A man running fast bumped into her while she was fighting a man.

(lol i forgot!)

"WELL FINE!" Anela screamed at the man, who was her noe EX=boyfriend, and ran off crying and didn't care who or what called her. She just... ran

"That's it..." Angela said and then went up to it and started to beat the crap out of it with her sword and then shot is again

Dante flew down on the car and poked the Skull Warrior's shoulder. "Hey there, I was in the nehiborhood and I happen to see you trying to kill a friend of mine. Well I got two words for you. Watch out," said Dante. He then pointed somewhere and the Skull Warrior looked. Dante kicked him into a poll and laughed. He went onto the driver seat and winked.

a snipe came and the Araknor fell back.

Nick came in with a sniper rifle.he shot it again at the araknor and it faded into black ashes.