Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Exodaze

KH3D My thoughts about 'Lea'.

We know Axel was a nobody before but why does he calls himself lea in one of the scene and his eye marks are gone? My theory is that, he is the 'real' Lea that came back for some reason. The scene might have taken place in the real world. The story of KH3D was the return of master xehanort. Have you thought that other organization members might come back again as 'real' people with heart? The scene took place on the 'destroyed' radiant garden this place is the same as KH2. This means Aeleus and Ienzo that we saw are real with heart aswell?

This is just my theory and ofcourse, may be proven false. Discuss!

Lea's Heartless and Nobody were destroyed, hence why he came back. I'm guessing that he's aged while he was a Nobody, hence why when he became human again, he looked just like Axel, sans the marks under his eyes (which he got once he became a Nobody? idk)

I think that whether the scene happen on the past or present time will be a huge clue as to what they are and how they came to be. I just thought that maybe this scene is happening in the present time because of the look of the environment. I'm pretty sure it is the same exact area in KH2.

Lea's Heartless and Nobody were destroyed, hence why he came back. I'm guessing that he's aged while he was a Nobody, hence why when he became human again, he looked just like Axel, sans the marks under his eyes (which he got once he became a Nobody? idk)

This is what I am talking about. No one knows how axel looked when he joined the organization. One thing i could think of is that he look like that when he joined the organization. I think that BBS volume 2 has the answers as to when organization XIII were formed. Or we may get some answers in 3D, who knows.

What I think is that it is not just master xehanort who'll return, but the rest of the organization, some if not all.

I think that whether the scene happen on the past or present time will be a huge clue as to what they are and how they came to be. I just thought that maybe this scene is happening in the present time because of the look of the environment. I'm pretty sure it is the same exact area in KH2.

That true but remember that that was written in during the time of ansem's experiments on the heart as well as the fact that appeared that lea Ienzo and aealues were looking for something.

Let me sum this up for you: Axel died at the end of KH2. When the nobody and the heartless are both defeated, the original somebody returns. Sora/Riku/King Mickey most likely defeated his heartless at some point. Since this is 12 years after BbS, the last time we saw Lea, he's 12 years older than before, hence the looking almost identical to Axel. Same applies to Ienzo and Aeleus in the same scene.

Well, the room looks the same as Sora left it too. The portrait is sitting on the ground with the DTD password revealed and there are books lying all over the floor. I would say this is happening in the present.

I am 98.9% positve that the scene happens in the present time.

I did printscreened some evidence that this may happenning in the present time like Oishii said:

The events on KH2. Note: the portrait is still attached to the wall!

Posted Image

Note: Tifa is the one who removed it and Axel/Lea wouldn't be able to do it you think? Still KH2!

Posted Image

A bit more in the clip! Notice the location of the portrait!

Posted Image

Here is the one from the KH3D trailer itself! Notice the portrait, the arrangement of the books on the right compared to the first screenshot. Seems like a direct copy of the environment to me!

Posted Image

So which one happen first? I say KH2 happen first, the one we saw in the trailer is the present time in the real world.

So what does this mean? It means Axel, Zexion, and Laxeaus are back in their 'real' form!

In the other hand, this scene might somehow be related to the new Tron Legacy world.

I am 98.9% positve that the scene happens in the present time.

I did printscreened some evidence that this may happenning in the present time like Oishii said:

The events on KH2. Note: the portrait is still attached to the wall!

Posted Image

Note: Tifa is the one who removed it and Axel/Lea wouldn't be able to do it you think? Still KH2!

Posted Image

A bit more in the clip! Notice the location of the portrait!

Posted Image

Here is the one from the KH3D trailer itself! Notice the portrait, the arrangement of the books on the right compared to the first screenshot. Seems like a direct copy of the environment to me!

Posted Image

So which one happen first? I say KH2 happen first, the one we saw in the trailer is the present time in the real world.

only time will tell

I was actually thinking this myself.

Lea, Ienzo, and Aleus's nobodies were all destroyed. According to Yen Sid, if you destroy both the heartless and nobody halves, the original can become whole again. With all the heartless Sora has killed, it isn't really so far fetched to believe he could have destroyed the heartless of some of the Organization members. Therefore, it is entirely possible that they could return. With the evidence provided above about how the room looking exactly as it did in KHII, along with the fact that Lea confronts Mickey and the others (and I don't believe they are in the realm of sleep), it leaves one solid conclusion. Lea, along with the Ienzo and Aleus, have all been restored, and knowing how no one like to stay dead in this series, I would say that there is a decent chance of the rest of them being restored as well.

I think I found another clue that might help people understand that it might be the present time and NOT the past. I found this information:

Members are numbered in the order in which they joined, with Xemnas, the Nobody of Xehanort, numbered one as their leader.

Zexion and Laxeaus were number 5 and 6, respectively while Axel is number 8.

Now, if these scenes were the past, how would you guys explain, why Ienzo and Aeleus not wearing their organization cloak when they should be an organization member at that scene? Remember that Lea is wearing his.