Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
coolwings

Text The sender......

Chapter Seven: The Dark Knight

Betty and Amy ran through the town, the dark flames were falling like rain now. The entrance of the castle was right ahead of them, up long stone steeps. The guards of the castle were lying motionless on the ground outside the gates.

“They are already inside” said Amy

“Who are?”

“The Dark Knight and the Darkforse” replied Amy

They ran into the castle. It was huge inside and there were many pillars. Darkforse surrounded Betty and Amy.

“Keep going I will hold them off” said Amy.

Some members rushed in to help. By now there were hundreds of Darkforse around them.

“Betty, go now we can take these, go to the end of this room and there should be a teleporter that takes you down to the HQ” said Amy.

Betty jumped over some Darkforse and ran to the end of the room. There was a strange devise on the wall. Betty recognised it as the teleporter, she pushed a button and light appeared around her, she disappeared. Betty looked around, she couldn’t see a Darkforse in sight or any members, and the hall was empty.

Betty saw a door at the end of the room, she ran towards it and went inside. The room was long and inside were two people. One was lying on the floor and Betty realised he was the leader of Rank B HQ. The other was an armoured man, he was holding a long purple sword and his armour was black.

Betty summoned her sword, and started walking towards the armoured man.

“Hmph, finally Betty I have found you” the man turned around.

Betty recognised him as The Dark Knight. Betty had only seen him in *wanted*posters but she had a strange feeling that she had met him before.

“You! How do you know my name” Betty said.

“Ha, have you forgotten me already, well that’s just too bad” said The Dark Knight.

A ball of darkness appears in The Dark Knight’s hand. He blasted it at her but she dodged and started running at him.

They clashed swords but The Dark Knight was stronger and knocked Betty to the ground. Betty was only just clutching her sword as she fell.

The Dark Knight stood over Betty and pointed his sword at her chest.

“Fire!” Shouted a voice, from behind them.

Betty looked up and saw a ball of fire hit The Dark Knight, and then she turned around and saw Tom rushing towards her.

“Betty, run!” Shouted Tom

Betty was about to get up, but then she saw a ball of darkness pass over her head. She turned to Tom and saw his body burst into flames and vanish.

Betty stood up and ran to where his body was.

“Now it’s your turn, Betty” said The Dark Knight smiling.

“Shut up!” Shouted Betty. Her sword started glowing and light started pouring out.

The Dark Knight shot a ball of darkness at Betty, But Betty slashed her sword in mid-air and a beam of light shot out and collided with the ball of darkness. As the two powers collided streams of light and darkness shot out in all directions.

Betty felt tired and sleepy. She fell to the ground and fainted.

Chapter Eight: The Dream

Betty was walking down a curved hallway; there were lots of strange devices on the wall.

“I am I dreaming?” Betty thought.

Betty was in her own body this time, but she couldn’t control it. She walked to the end of the hallway and passed through a door.

“Ready?” asked a voice from inside the room.

Betty nodded and walked over to a strange device. The device had a seat in it and a screen facing it. Betty sat in it and looked to her left. There was another strange device to the left of her, which was exactly the same.

A man was sitting in the seat in the other device; he was about Betty’s age. The man nodded, and they both pushed a button that was on the device.

Betty had one last look at the man, she seemed to realise his face but she didn’t know who he was. As they both pushed the button, strange arms and devices came out of the ground. It wrapped around them both until it was in a circle around them.

Betty couldn’t see anything, she started getting scared. Then a light appeared, the screen had turned on. The number three appeared, then two and lastly one. Betty heard a loud noise and the capsule she was in started vibrating.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Betty opened her eyes.

“She is awake!”

Betty saw Amy leaning over her.

“Give her some space.”

Amy got off her and Betty sat up. She was in a white room on a soft bed; there were people on chairs watching her.

“Where am I?” Betty asked

“We are in Rank A Head Quarters” said Amy

Betty had a headache, she couldn’t think straight.

“What Happened?” Betty asked but then she dropped to the bed and fainted again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Betty awoke the second time she didn’t feel as bad. She sat up, there was no one around her. She got out of the bed and walked towards the door.

“That dream, that man?” Betty thought about the dream. Everything in the dream felt so familiar to her. She walked through the door, there was a crowd of people in the room. They were all walking around and chatting, not noticing Betty at all.

Betty walked for a bit then a woman walked up to her.

“Betty, follow me” said the woman

“Who are you?”

“I am the leader of Rank A HQ, now come along” said the woman.

Betty followed her. They walked down a long hallway and then passed through a small room. The room they entered looked similar to Aegis office in Rank D HQ. Amy was in the room and she ran up to Betty and hugged her.

“Are you alright?” Amy asked as she let go of Betty.

Betty didn’t want to concern Amy about the dream she had.

“I'm fine” Betty muttered.

The leader of the HQ looked at Betty strangely.

“I know that look, your hiding something”

Betty looked at the ground and started telling them about the dream she had. When she had finished they both looked at Betty, speechlessly.

“Dreams, are dreams, they don’t mean anything” said Amy after a long pause.

“Still seems strange though” said the leader.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the next few days Betty had trained at the HQ. She soon forgot about the dream and became a member of Rank A HQ.....

Well done, it keeps getting better and better BUT the grammar isn't quite right in the quotation marks. If a character isn't yelling or asking a question, there should be a period or a comma just before you close the quote. But still, your writing is progressing wonderfully. Keep it up!

Chapter Nine, The Mission

Betty walked down to the fire village of Villka. She has been going down there every day to train with the children. It had been nearly a week since she had the strange dream and she had all but forgotten it.

“Come on Betty.” said a little girl that appeared around the corner.

“Coming.” replied Betty.

Betty chased after the little girl after she ran off. They ran down the street until they saw a strange looking house. They both walked through the house, it was empty and no one was in it. They walked out the back, there was some stairs out there and they both walked underground.

There was a secret hiding spot at the bottom of the stairs, lots of children were playing and fighting.

“Haha, so this is where you go.”

Betty turned around to see Amy walking down the stairs.

“You followed me?”

Amy smiled “Yeah, let’s see what hanging out here with these kids has taught you.”

Amy summoned her sword and pointed it at Betty. Amy now had a spear it was green with red marks.

“Fight, fight, fight.” chanted the children.

Betty summoned her new sword, it was light blue and it had a large hook at the end.

Amy ran at Betty striking her with her spear, but Betty was too fast and jumped backwards.

“Fire” Shouted Betty.

Amy chucked her spear at the flames and they were destroyed around her. Betty caught Amy’s spear in mid-air and chucked it back at Amy. As Amy got back her weapon Betty slashed at her and Amy fell to the ground.

“Ouch.” Said Amy

“Oops sorry” said Betty starting to heal her wounds.

Amy stood up “You got lucky this time” Amy smiled and walked off.

All the children started to cheer for Betty, Betty smiled at them. All the children at the hide out loved Betty.

“Oh, almost forgot, Era wants to see you.” said Amy rushing back down the steps.

Betty was confused,” why does Era want to see me, I haven’t spoken to her in a week.” Betty thought. Era was the leader of Rank A HQ.

When Betty arrived in Era’s office she was surprized to see Amy and two other members of the HQ there.

“What’s going on?” Betty asked.

“Rank C HQ has now been destroyed.” said Era.

Everyone looked surprised, Betty realised that they hadn’t heard the news either.

“Your mission” Era said “Is to explore the ruins of Rank D HQ”

Betty looked at Era surprized. “Rank D, I thought you said Rank C was destroyed?”

“Yes it was, but other members are going to investigate there, we haven’t sent anyone to search Rank D yet.” replied Era

“We will do it.” said Amy.

Betty accepted the mission, she was confused, “why did Rank D need exploring, had they found out something about Aegis”.

Betty, Amy and the two members walked down to the docking station. They all boarded a chopper and started their journey to Rank D HQ.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wont be writing again for a week, due to going to a place with no internet for a week. So next chapter is coming in a week...........)

(BTW: Next chapter is called Chapter Ten, The Sender.....)

Chapter Ten, The Sender.

Amy turned to Betty. “We are nearly there” Amy said

Betty nodded at Amy and walked over to the window. She could see the destroyed Head Quarters. The building had fallen onto the village bellow; half of the building had been obliterated into the ground.

They neared closer to the village and Betty could see the whole village had been evacuated, it was empty and quiet.

“The squad is to split up.” said one of the members from Rank A HQ.

Betty nodded but she wasn’t so sure about splitting up. Betty was scared and didn’t want to be alone.

As they landed, Amy ran off. Then two other members walked off in different directions. Betty didn’t want to be alone so she chased after Amy. They had landed away from the HQ, so they had to walk a while to get there.

Amy had headed towards the HQ and Betty followed. Betty saw Amy climb through a window into the HQ. Amy was way ahead of Betty so Betty started to run to catch up. She finally got to the side of the building and looked through a crack inside. The room was musty and dark. Betty was unsure about entering because the building looked unstable.

“Amy!” Betty called out, but there was no response.

Betty entered the building cautiously looking around. The room was empty and destroyed. Betty looked around but there was no sight of Amy. Betty could barely see anything but she finally found the door at the end of the room. Betty looked through and could see Amy run through.

“Amy! Wait up!” Betty called out but Amy had already left.

Betty started to chase after her but Darkforse appeared around her.

“Move!” Betty demanded as she summoned her sword.

The Darkforse looked stronger than the other Darkforse she had fought.

Betty was much stronger than before from her training and swiftly bet them. She then rushed towards the direction Amy was headed.

Betty headed into the next room and saw Amy standing in the middle of the room. The room was much brighter than the others and bigger. As Betty approached Amy, she turned around. Betty was shocked when Amy turned around and revealed her face. Amy had red eyes and dark flames coming out of her mouth. Betty could feel her heart starting to speed up.

“Amy?”

Amy screamed and fell to the ground. Betty tried to grab her but then she heard a voice.

“Too late.” Said the Dark Knight, appearing behind Amy.

Betty stood up facing The Dark Knight.

“You!” Betty said summoning her sword.

“Hmph, don’t you want answers.”

Betty lowered her sword “Yes! Tell me what you know.”

The Dark Knight smiled. “Did you receive my message?”

“What message?”

“The dream.” The Dark Knight replied. “It was our past.”

The Dark Knight put his hands on his helmet. As he lifted it off Betty fell to the ground holding her head. Forgotten memories shot through her mind.

“So you do remember.” The Dark Knight smiled.

The memories Betty remembered were blurry and she couldn’t think straight. The man in the dream was the Dark Knight.

“My name is Edmond and you and I are siblings.” said The Dark Knight.

“What?” replied Betty.

“We aren’t from this planet; six years ago our planet was destroyed. You and I are the only survivors. The dream you had was our lasts moments there.” Said Edmond.

Betty knelt on the confused. “What?”

“The leader of our planet sent us to this planet to rebuild our world…” Edmond said

“Betty… We are the senders! Me the sender of darkness and you the sender of light! There can only be one of us.” Edmond said then smiled.

He summoned a black sword. It looked similar to Bettys but looked deadly.

There was a long pause but then Betty stood up… She started remembering her true memories.

“Mom, Dad… Aegis... Eric…Tom. You will pay!” Betty shouted summoning her sword and pointing it at Edmond.

Edmond laughed dark flames danced around the room. Betty couldn’t focus, she couldn’t even see Edmond. The flames started to bind into her skin. She could feel death closing into her. Then, a circle of light spinned around her, protecting her from the flames. Her vision was fading but her last sight was the surprized look on Edmond face.

Thanks for your comments, they really mean alot to me xD.

Chapter Eleven, Death

Betty awoke, blood and sweat dripped from her head as she tried to move. Her vision was faded, but she could feel a million tons of weight pressing down on her. Betty could barely move her arm… her vision started to come back to her. She could see her sword lying next to her; she reached out and was able to get hold of it. She tried to struggle through the force of the weight, but she had no chance. Her body started to break, and she couldn’t bare the weight. She looked at herself and saw that she was covered in a pool of blood.

Her vision started to fade; she could feel death taking her. Her sword was covered in blood and it made it slippery for Betty to use. The arm that had all the weight put on it… was dead. She had one last struggle to try and lift the weight off her, (with her sword). She used her good arm to move the rubble, she tried to poke the sword through but she felt her arm starting to go dead and she dropped the sword.

She lay there completely motionless; she had no chance to escape…. Blood drooled from her mouth as she took her last breath …… Suddenly her sword started to shine; it started to move on its own. Then the rubble above her started to shine as the sword pointed at it, and the weight started to lift off Betty. She could see the building had collapsed on to her, the sword couldn’t hold the rubble up for so that long, and Betty knew it. Betty started to shine and she felt like she had regained back her strength. She stood up and ran as fast and far as she could. As she escaped the rubble of the building it then falled back to the ground.

Betty looked around; when the building had collapsed it had destroyed the village. Then she started to remember Amy and the other members.

Betty shouted: “Amy!” But there was no response. “I need to report back to Rank A HQ.” Betty said.

Betty walked over to where they had landed the chopper, but it wasn’t there.

“Guess I have to walk.” Betty muttered.

She was scared for Amy but she didn’t know what to do. The information Edmond gave her shocked her…. but after her survival she had come to surpass that. Betty knew the direction towards the HQ…. but she had to pass a huge Dessert….. She then started her journey back towards the HQ.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PzMApEOFN4&feature=related

Amy looked out the window of the copper; they were nearing Rank A HQ.

Amy saw dark flames circling the HQ, the village Villika was also under attack. Amy turned to the other members: “What’s going on?” Amy said.

Amy hadn’t talked the whole ride back; she was upset that they couldn’t look for Betty more.

One of the members looked out the window; they looked surprized, like Amy.

“Hurry!” The member shouted, to the other member, who was driving the chopper.

They soon landed in the village, Villika and one of the members turned to Amy.

“Report to the leader!” He shouted.

Amy left the members and rushed towards the HQ. She soon found Era who was fighting a bunch of Darkforse. Amy joined the fight and then they both easily won the battle.

“You're back!” said Era turning to Amy.

“Yes we are reporting back, what is happening?”

“The Dark Knight is up ahead!”

“I will take care of him” said Amy proceeding through the building.

Era tried to stop her but she was already gone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Betty had travelled for hours through the Dessert, by now she was completely lost. Betty started to get dehydrated; she fell to her knees, onto the sand. She was too tired to walk any further. She was about to faint but then….. Light appeared on her chest. It started to shine and light was pouring out. A hologram of a familiar person appeared before her.

“Betty, you might have forgotten about me but, I need to explain something’s to you. Our planet is moments away from being destroyed. I have sent you and Edmond to another planet so you may rebuild our home. But to rebuild our home we need Creators. You and Edmond must be the Creators. But to become a creator we need two senders. If you and Edmond combine your powers, you will become the Creators. But I am afraid there is bad news. The darkness inside Edmond might take control of him. If this happens you need to stop him, but do not destroy him. I am sorry but if this happens you need to join with him and your powers will combine. But when your powers combine your bodies will be destroyed….. I hope you are not too late, and…..I am sorry.” said the hologram.

Betty stood there confused: “So Edmond was telling the truth… I need to stop him and save this planet!”

Betty wasn’t a heroic type but she was determined to avenge her friends. Suddenly the hologram transformed into a motorbike. Betty hopped on and proceeded towards the HQ.

Good writing, but...

“Your back!” said Era turning to Amy.

Should be:

“You're back!” said Era turning to Amy.

Edit: Good, you fixed it.

This is the second to last chapter..... Enjoy xD

Chapter Twelve, The Final Battle.

Betty could see the HQ in the distance; she hadn’t been riding for that long. As she neared, she could see the dark flames circling the HQ.

“They are attacking here to, time to put an end to this!” said Betty summoning her sword and hopping off the motorbike.

The outline of the village (that once had lava surrounding it) had turned into dark flames. There was a bridge to get over the lava… but it had been destroyed. Betty walked towards where the entrance of the bridge was. She could see citizens fighting for their lives. Betty pointed her sword at the flames. A light appeared out of the tip of her sword and it shot into the flames. The flames started to disappear and Betty ran across. She didn’t have time to help anyone so she continued to proceed to the HQ.

The Rank A HQ was a tall building, similar to the Rank D HQ but taller. The HQ was in the middle of the village. Betty continued to race towards the HQ in till she saw her old hide out. The place was destroyed; she hoped no one was in it.

Finally she got to the entrance of the HQ, she looked inside and saw members in battle with the Darkforse. She didn’t bother to help and she rushed towards the lift. As she approached the lift she could see Era fighting on the floor above. She took the lift up and jumped up next to Era.

“Betty!?” said Era.

“Where is Edmond- the Dark Knight?” shouted Betty as she knocked over a Darkforse.

“He is higher up, Amy has gone up to find him” replied Era.

“Amy is here!?”

“Yes, you need to help her, buy some time and we will be right up.”

Betty nodded and rushed back into the lift.

Amy had been climbing up the floors (from the stairs) for ages.

“Maybe, I should have taken the lift!” said Amy.

She finally reached the top floor and saw Edmond leaning over the edge.

“The Dark Knight!” shouted Amy summoning her weapon.

“Please, call me Edmond” smiled Edmond turning around. “Hmm you must be Amy.”

“How do you know my name?”

“I know everything that Betty does.”

“You! - You killed Betty! You will pay!”

Edmond started to laugh: “Don’t play dumb, I know your keeping Betty here!”

“What? You destroyed her at the ruins!” Amy shouted back.

“No, her power escaped me! But not anymore there is nowhere else to run! But maybe I can use you as bait to draw Betty out!” said Edmond.

“You want me come and get me!” shouted Betty, who had just appeared behind Amy.

“Betty!” “Amy!” they both shouted at once.

“Looks like we have a reunion” said Edmond, walking backwards to the edge of the building.

Edmond clicked his figures and the whole HQ started to shake.

“You’re just in time… for the final battle!” Edmond said as he fell backwards off the building.

The building was still shaking and Betty saw (when she leaned over the side of the HQ) that the building was lifted into the air. Betty saw Edmond climbing up the side of the building; he had his sword in his hand. Betty summoned her sword and dived off (the HQ) at him.

Edmond shot a dark flame at her but she did a flip to dodge it, the flame hit the side of the building and glass went flying everywhere. He shot another one but Betty dodged it as well. As Betty neared Edmond, their swords clashed but Edmond shot a dark flame at Betty and Betty pushed off Edmond and dodged it. Edmond started to shot lots of dark flames at Betty. She got hit by some but then her arm started to glow and all the dark flames disappeared. A ball of light appeared in Bettys hands and she threw it at Edmond. It was a direct hit and Edmond dropped his sword and started falling. Betty was about to sore after him, when Amy appeared next to her.

“Betty what is this?” said Amy pointing to her glowing arm.

“Amy! You need to get out of here!” Betty said pushing Amy through a window in the HQ.

Amy fell to the ground in the HQ. She had fallen on her arm.

“Ouch!” she said holding her arm.

“Amy?” said Era running up to her.

“Bettys fighting the dark knight, we need to help her!” said Amy turning to Era.

Betty dived down at Edmond, Edmond was just able to get back his sword and regain his balance. Their sword clashed but Edmonds started to burn dark flames.

“Goodbye, Betty!” said Edmond as a beam of darkness hits Betty

The beam left a big scar on Betty’s stomach. Betty dropped her sword and Edmond picked it up as he flew towards Betty. He swung both swords at Betty…. But a circle of light appeared around her and Betty’s sword disappeared and Edmonds sword rebounded. Edmond started falling to the ground but then he shot dark flames at Betty. As soon as they were about to hit her, Amy and Era appeared blocking the flames.

“Betty! Finish him!” Era shouted.

Amy nodded at Betty and Betty nodded back bad with a sad look on her face.

Amy and Era both grabbed Betty and flung her at Edmond. Betty started to speed up really fast and she left trails of light as she dived. Betty summoned her sword again and pointed it in fount of her. Edmond was still trying to regain balance when she dived straight through his body.

Betty looked behind her to see the HQ starting to fall, Betty and Era were nowhere in sight. As she neared the ground she saw Edmond pass her. Then she and the building fell lightly to the ground, causing no damage to neither the building nor Betty.

This is the last chapter of the story, The Sender... Thank you to everyone's support and Enjoy xD........ I just had to use Xion's theme xD

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13, The End…

Betty and the building fell to the ground, lightly somehow there was no damage done to either. Betty looked toward where Edmond had fallen. People were starting to crowd around. Betty saw Amy and Era come out of the HQ.

“Betty.” Amy said smiling “We did it!”

‘Yeah.” Betty replied looking sad.

They all walked over to Edmond.

“What’s happening” asked Era.

“I think he is still alive but dying, we need to destroy him” said a member.

“But how?” said another member.

“I know Betty can use her light powers!” said Amy smiling at Betty.

Betty nodded and walked up to Edmond. She stood there thinking: “I need to join with him, but then… my body will be destroyed, I need to tell everyone.”

Betty turned back to everyone. “There is something I need to tell you.”

“Can’t it wait till after” said Amy.

“No” replied Betty

“I am not from this planet, me and Edmond- The dark knight came from another planet. But our planet was destroyed; this was six years ago, when I first met you... Remember?” Betty said then turning to Amy.

Amy stood there speechless with everybody else.

“Edmond and I became senders so one day we could rebuild our home and we were sent here. I am the sender of light and Edmond is the sender of darkness but the darkness took over Edmond and now we need to join together to save this planet. But if we join our bodies will be destroyed. “Betty said.

“No... No!” said Amy.

“I am sorry.” replied Betty.

Amy ran up to Betty and hugged her. Betty could feel teardrops falling on her shoulder and she started to cry as well.

“There has to be another way-“Amy started.

“There isn’t!” replied Betty.

Betty let go of Amy and walked towards Edmond.

“Wait!” said Amy.

Betty had one last look at everyone and then lay on top of Edmond. Amy tried to stop her but Era grabbed her…..

Beams of light started to shot out of Betty and Edmond and then a huge beam of light shot out, into the sky. ….

The world started to shine again….