Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Xehanort1690

KH3D KH3D ending part 1 with english subtitles is up(MAJOR SPOILERS)

Alright, i get it now, to technically they weren't defeated (to the death) they were saved by the YMX? right, so terra is still SoD (heartless) and Xemnas (nobody), for once kingdom hearts starts to make sense again! xD

Technically but they have to eventually go back and finish out their own timelines. This story is complicated.LOL

Isn't terra Xemnas? since its his body. plus if you look at part 2 you will find something interesting. what i am still wondering, is if terra is xemnas, then whos SoD? since its clear that they aren't nobodys/heartless anymore. Unless They haven't joined bodys again, but i thought sora defeated them both

That Xemnas is the nobody from a different timeline. Terranort in another nort.

SoD is both their hearts, I suppose. Without an identity, they were first the hooded Ansem, and after possessing Riku he gained an identity.

Maybe YMX forgot about him? Or maybe bc he already brought back SoD and Xemnas (which were AX's heartless and Nobody) YMX couldn't bring AX back?

Im not sure if hes one of the hooded members or being resurrected in the realm of light or what. We do need subtitles to get the whole story .

Maybe either way I just want to know how Xehanort got resurrected

Did YMX take SoD and Xemnas out of their timelines BEFORE or AFTER Sora fought them? Bc if he took them out before, then wouldn't that mean that all of the events in KH never actually happened?

Technically but they have to eventually go back and finish out their own timelines. This story is complicated.LOL

oh for **** sake xD, Is kingdom hearts even gonna be truely understandable for when KH3 comes out. i don't think it will. Nomura will do SOMETHING to make us go "Oh for **** sake *end credits start playing*"

Did YMX take SoD and Xemnas out of their timelines BEFORE or AFTER Sora fought them? Bc if he took them out before, then wouldn't that mean that all of the events in KH never actually happened?

Before and no bc they go back and eventually carry out their fate .It doesnt affect it .

Probs after, due to the fact MX wasn't planning sora from the beginning? He ended up being a hindrance remember. But i love how MX called him a "Average boy"

Probs after, due to the fact MX wasn't planning sora from the beginning? He ended up being a hindrance remember. But i love how MX called him a "Average boy"

Actually its before and YMX was telling him that it was always his fate to end up there and whatnot so Sora was expected .

Before and no bc they go back and eventually carry out their fate .It doesnt affect it .

So if we destroy them in KH3 doesnt that mean KH and games up to KH2 never happened? since well if they would be dead in the future and not the past? I mean I know time is a crazy thing, but by logic if you take two beings from the past before they die in their respective timelines and die in the future, that would mean time would have to alter itself just to fix this supposed time paradox

its weird, if they go back wont they live out their fates? Sora will still kill them right? Because if he doesnt thatll change everything and history will change

Yes they have to go back and everything from the past stays the same.

So if we destroy them in KH3 doesnt that mean KH and games up to KH2 never happened? since well if they would be dead in the future and not the past? I mean I know time is a crazy thing, but by logic if you take two beings from the past before they die in their respective timelines and die in the future, that would mean time would have to alter itself just to fix this supposed time paradox

Ask Nomura to explain this . I personally hate the time travel story. It leaves plotholes and its very predictable and easy to use to alter story later to fit his agenda IMHO

Ask Nomura to explain this . I personally hate the time travel story. It leaves plotholes and its very predictable and easy to use to alter story later to fit his agenda IMHO

I find that as lazy writing, unless Nomura makes it in the next game you send ASOD and Xemnas back into the past somehow with no memory of KH3 and DDD

I find that as lazy writing, unless Nomura makes it in the next game you send ASOD and Xemnas back into the past somehow with no memory of KH3 and DDD

I agree on lazy writing.I hope this is explained more in translated scenes or in KH3 .I love KH, but lets face it sometimes i question Nomura.LOL

I agree on lazy writing.I hope this is explained more in translated scenes or in KH3 .I love KH, but lets face it sometimes i question Nomura.LOL

I question alot about KH like what is Terra doing? Is he sitting in the dark reading a book? Eating sea salt ice cream with his masterly father? is he just having a pleasent conversation with Xehanort, or he playing KHBBS through DDD? You decide

I question alot about KH like what is Terra doing? Is he sitting in the dark reading a book? Eating sea salt ice cream with his masterly father? is he just having a pleasent conversation with Xehanort, or he playing KHBBS through DDD? You decide

You would think Terra is AX and would and should be resurrected in the realm of light. However,at this point i cant even say that for sure .

You would think Terra is AX and would and should be resurrected in the realm of light. However,at this point i cant even say that for sure .

Considering the fact that nomura stated that once a nobodie and the heartless of the person that lost there heart to darkness is destroyed, you would think AX would be the main leader of the norts. Idk I think DDD could have had a better plot to it. Like maybe MX wasnt really the main nort, but was just a puppet and the main nort was in the shadows.

It really seems like lazy writing. But I have faith in Nomura to explain the time travel thing and go about it in a nice fashion. KHIII is supposed to wrap things up, anyway. Then onto the next saga.

It really seems like lazy writing. But I have faith in Nomura to explain the time travel thing and go about it in a nice fashion. KHIII is supposed to wrap things up, anyway. Then onto the next saga.

Yes i agree. I expected the possession part bc of the eyes/ears and other clues.However, I was surprised that he used time travel bc that seemed too cliche and obvious to explain why we saw all those incarnations of MX in trailers. I expected better so i hope its wrapped up nicely.I expect an epic final battle though.

Actually its before and YMX was telling him that it was always his fate to end up there and whatnot so Sora was expected .

Thanks!

and yes, I agree using time travel is rather lazy writing. You would think Nomura could think of something better, especially since his time travel theories are leaving so many plot holes.

Edited by VoidXName