Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
somedayhunchback

Competition: Design new worlds that you would like to appear in Kingdom Hearts 3!

Hello everyone!

I thought a competition like this would be great fun for all the disney fans out there?

So whatever world you would like to appear in Kingdom Hearts 3, then design it and colour it. If you are a graphic designer this would be a great task.

You could design worlds for;

The Jungle Book, The Sword in the Stone, Pocahontas, Atlantis, Princess and the Frog, Tangled

Pixar worlds (are a must for Kingdom Hearts 3 in my opinion)

Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Up, Walle and Cars

You can design up to 5 to 6 worlds

Also think of relevant logo names for the worlds! Have fun :D

Deadline is July 1st

Edited by somedayhunchback

I can just think in the world names: Jungle of the Animals, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Camelot, Andy's Room, Bugs Garden...

How about the wild jungle? As there already is a Deep Jungle. So far the only name I can think of for Pocahontas' world is The New World as thats how Govenor Ratcliff described the land in the film.

Pixar worlds

A Toy World, Ant Island, Monstropolis, Coral Ocean, Nominasion Island (the Incredibles) and I like the name Kingdom of the Sacred Sword

Hello everyone!

I thought a competition like this would be great fun for all the disney fans out there?

So whatever world you would like to appear in Kingdom Hearts 3, then design it and colour it. If you are a graphic designer this would be a great task.

You could design worlds for;

The Jungle Book, The Sword in the Stone, Pocahontas, Atlantis, Princess and the Frog, Tangled

Pixar worlds (are a must for Kingdom Hearts 3 in my opinion)

Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Up, Walle and Cars

You can design up to 5 to 6 worlds

Also think of relevant logo names for the worlds! Have fun :D

Deadline is July 1st

How about the wild jungle? As there already is a Deep Jungle. So far the only name I can think of for Pocahontas' world is The New World as thats how Govenor Ratcliff described the land in the film.

Pixar worlds

A Toy World, Ant Island, Monstropolis, Coral Ocean, Nominasion Island (the Incredibles) and I like the name Kingdom of the Sacred Sword

you can just do Metroville for the Incredibles since that is their town and sometimes Nomura just generalizes it to one place even though the story takes places in more place than one.

Pizza Planet for Toy Story because it adds depth and understanding of the Story

Coral Ocean is a nice one, I was gonna go with Big Blue but this sounds better.

I'd stick with just the ship for Wall-E, so The Axiom

Gleaming Kingdom for Tangled

Paradise Falls for UP

I went with Ant Island also for A Bug's Life

For Meet the Robinsons I did Today Land and if they go to the future Tomorrow Land

Cars = Route 66

Monstropolis for Monster's Inc of course

Edited by StrongHeart

Well you can can design what the new worlds would look like inspired by the Disney or Pixar films or maybe a final fantasy world, so thats up to you

Also think of the interesting and new names you could give these worlds. (These will be the worlds logos)

If you wanted to you could design what the new keyblades would be like in the new worlds

This sounds like a cool idea! I've got a notebook full of KH ideas, and this seems like a great outlet for sharing. I'll list a few.

Ancestral River - Pocahontas

Lavish Manor - Lady and the Tramp

Treasure Planet - Treasure Planet

Suncrest Fields - Tangled

Rhythmic Bayou - Princess and the Frog

And I've just got a quick question. I know you may groan at this, but are we allowed to use non-Disney worlds? I only ask this because I've been creating a knock-off KH game for my nephews using RPG Maker, and the worlds use other characters, since they are kinda older and Disney doesn't seem like their favorite thing (Spongebob, Mario, Skylanders, etc.)

This sounds like a cool idea! I've got a notebook full of KH ideas, and this seems like a great outlet for sharing. I'll list a few.

Ancestral River - Pocahontas

Lavish Manor - Lady and the Tramp

Treasure Planet - Treasure Planet

Suncrest Fields - Tangled

Rhythmic Bayou - Princess and the Frog

And I've just got a quick question. I know you may groan at this, but are we allowed to use non-Disney worlds? I only ask this because I've been creating a knock-off KH game for my nephews using RPG Maker, and the worlds use other characters, since they are kinda older and Disney doesn't seem like their favorite thing (Spongebob, Mario, Skylanders, etc.)

Good Names!