Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)

Can't wait to see what the wait for KH3 will be like.

We shouldn't need to wait that long (probably 3 years to 4 years). Oh I mentioned that it may not be called KH3, but something else (since it ends the Xehanort Saga). Wait a min...3 to 4 years is long : (

We shouldn't need to wait that long (probably 3 years to 4 years). Oh I mentioned that it may not be called KH3, but something else (since it ends the Xehanort Saga). Wait a min...3 to 4 years is long : (

Only the console games have no subtitles.

88 days

Edited by Rob

88 DAYS 11HOURS i made a countdown on paper from 89days every day i mark one off it makes the count down look shorter

May i ask something? The European release is in 76 days right? I pre-ordered the game in an Italian game shop and it says the game will be released on September 28th. Are there some details about the Italian release?

when I first read this I was like http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png , then :huh: , then http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png . I thought it said days!!! DONT EVER GET MY HOPES UP LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!

lol sorry i just counted how many mondays there was left till KH3D and it happened to be Roxas more mondays

Edited by venquaerra

lol sorry i just counted how many mondays there was left till KH3D and it happened to be Roxas more mondays

LOL nice!!

The game is released on the last month of summer. Hmm... Best way to end the summer. :)

and in october I go to disney land!!!! wooot!!!

84 days and is it Desta-tea or Desta-tie u kno the kh Destati i wanna kno how its prounced

Edited by venquaerra