Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Number XV

Kingdom Hearts: Incarcerated RP

Joy noticed the meteor, and it gave him time to recover. He picked his Buster Sword up, and quickly ran towards Corey.

Vanitas realized something. He'd never fit in with this goody-goody crowd. He sighed, and gave Callum's body back. Callum looked at his friends. Rebekah, was fine, and so was Felix. A cut across his face seared and he grabbed it. "Ow, OW!" 'Damn you, Vanitas!"

"Hey sweet you're back!" ,Felix said looking at Callum, "I need you and Rebekah to watch the place. I'm gonna go pick up Alex ok?" He then ran down three blocks, hopped in the Camaro, and sped off. He wasn't going to let Rebekah argue with him...it'd take too long, and he trusted Callum..he was family now. He was zooming through traffic with his music blaring soon he'd reach his destination, and then he'd get Alex back with the group. "Alright Alex buddy, where are you located exactly?" ,Felix asked.

(Sure thing man...I actually had something planned for that.)

Dalton grabbed up the phone. "Helllloooo!! He'll be at the Dolphin Hotel with meee!!!" ,Dalton said he then handed it back to Alex.

Felix was flabberghasted. "A....Alex....did you pick up a girl? Well a very manly girl, but still...way to go bro!" ,Felix said as he dodged through traffic. He thought about just putting a dark portal up infront of the car....and then remembered...no Axel...

"Ohhhh....its a he...well that explains the manliness...don't worry Alex we'll getcha a girl. I'll teach ya some tricks ok? Anyway....I'm on my way, it'll be about four, or five hours..." ,Felix said with another coff.

"He thought I was a girl?" ,Dalton said sadly, "Man...everyone thinks I'm a girl on the phone..."

'Maybe it's how you present yourself...' ,Goofy thought.

'Not helping...jeeze...' ,Dalton thought.

Alex's face got red when Felix started talking about him getting a girl. "Alright, I will be at the hotel. See ya then" He hung up the phone and looked at Dalton. "Heh, sorry about that. He said he would be about four or five hours."

'Hey wait a sec....I think this guy is an inhabitor.'

'really another one?'

'I'm am pretty sure'

Felix was going the top speed his car would put out, he stopped for gas a few times, but then he dropped by a liquor store in New Jersey.

"Hey...I need two cases of Coronas, and three of Heinekin," Felix said slowly.

"Sir, I'm gonna need some id please," the cashier said.

"Ok..." ,Felix showed him the id, then the money, he'd been saving it up to buy Rebekah a dress, but now what was the use? He was useless...to her, his friends, and hell even his enemies wouldn't be interested in him anymore...he bought the beer and headed up.

Dalton smiled as they got to the hotel, he dragged Alex into the elevator with him, and smiled. "Soooo, is that like your big brother or something?" ,he asked.

"No, he's just a good friend. Though sometimes it feels like hes my older brother. We have been fighting together with a bunch of other people to save everyone. We have these inhabitors inside of us. Do you have one in you?" He leaned on the side of the elevator.

"Oh...you mean you guys have little cartoons in you too??? I have Goofy, and let me tell you I'd be nowhere without him!" ,he said exictedly, "Who do you have?"

'Uh...he kinda feels like Sora...but not so much....' ,Goofy thought.

'Sor...who?' ,Dalton asked

'Oh...uhhh...he fought heartless with Donald and me,' Goofy explained.

'Neato...not a clue...but neato,' Dalton thought, 'Well a friend to you is a friend to me.'

"Well that's nice....ooop! Here we are!! Back on my floor!!" ,Dalton said happily. He grabbed Alex and dragged him into his room. "There we are! See it's really nice! Don't worry about my girlfriend...we just broke up...I found out she liked Bieber....and I had to throw her ass out into the parking lot. I was all like 'Hell to the naw!'" ,Dalton said dramaticly.

Felix was almost in New York, and lucky for him his beer was still cold. Then...he hit the freaking traffic...

(Wait, let me get this straight. Callum's and Rebekah's storyline is right after Felix left, Alex's is after Felix called, and Felix's is hours later? Just need to know how I'll skip time.)

Edited by Number XV

(He's speeding...bad...and he'll show up drunk...very very very very very very drunk. He's gonna prolong them there for a good long time. It's gonna be hilarious. Actually Rebekah and Callum are the only one's behind right now...I think...)

"Beiber huh? That girl is crazy. " He walked around looking at the place then he say on the couch. "I can't thank you enough really for saving my butt back there. I should have ran instead of faced them."

'your goofy, Sora friend' Roxas said

"Yeah...she was a nut, but oh well. What's one fish to an ocean huh?" ,Dalton asked.

'(goofy laugh) Yeap that's right, me, donald, and Sora went on all kinds of adventures together! Pleased to meetcha!' ,Goofy said.

Finally Felix reached the hotel, and entered the elevator. He started gulping down the beer like it was nothing, and he was glad the vallet had taken the car. But whoever named him had some serious issues...who names their kid 'Blood Dog' or was he saying 'Ima Blood Dawg?' Felix didn't know or care. The situation would work its way out, and then he walked into the room. "Heeey guys! This play is fantasmic! I mean...daang. Did you know....they have carpet here? No joke, real carpet!" ,Felix said looking around, "Holy shit a tv!!" He walked into the tv and busted it. "Oh...that'll...that'll come right out," Felix said scooping up the pieces and trying to fit them into the screen.

"Oh...and Alex...I've got the solution to your problems...all you gotta do is walk up to Tudi or Elie, and do thiss..." ,Felix said. He then ripped off his shirt, and pants to reveal a speedo. "You know what this means? Ehem...'When I walk in the club....daddadadadada....sexy and I know it!! WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE!!" ,Felix attempted to do the dance but fell flat into the coffee table, and busted his mouth open.

"Oh joy...never a dull moment with this guy I'm sure," Dalton said laughing.