Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

New Windows 8 screenshots show revamped desktop and no transparency

I'm using it right now, it's hardly revamped at all. The only thing different is that you don't have a start button. You go to the start menu by mousing over the bottom left corner. Then a small preview window of your apps screen will come up and when you click on that you are switched to the apps screen.

Or you can right click in the bottom left corner to get easy access to things like the control panel and task manager.

Edited by Fredfredbug4

I'm using it right now, it's hardly revamped at all. The only thing different is that you don't have a start button. You go to the start menu by mousing over the bottom left corner. Then a small preview window of your apps screen will come up and when you click on that you are switched to the apps screen.

Or you can right click in the bottom left corner to get easy access to things like the control panel and task manager.

You must be using an older version of Windows 8.

I don't think the screenshot shown is even available in the latest version of Windows 8.

As far as looks concern, I prefer Windows 7. Other than that, what's the major differences between Windows 7 and 8? I have no idea.

There's plenty, look up them up.

I'm loving the system restore options.

It looks better than last time I saw it. Unfortunately, that isn't saying much. Transparency would look much better. So, yep, still ugly. I'll be sticking with Windows 7. Though, its not like I would bother paying to actually upgrade anyway.