Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.

Drave exited the tear, feeling jarred from going through a hole in reality, to find Lacuna grinning up and Ventus's body.

"The prize." She said.

Drave stepped forward but stopped and turned to see Harry come through the closing tear.

"I thought you had some stars to fight for." The big man said pointedly to Harry.

Lacuna burst out laughing.

"Forgive the lover boy." She said, walking back and patting Harry on the shoulder. "Not bright, but sweet."

She turned away and went back to staring at where Ventus was kept. Drave grunted and eyed Harry again.

"You told me to protect what matters, remember? So I am doing just that. I am going to help protect Annistha rather she wants me to or not. Plus, I want her to know that I am sorry about that family thing, I didn't know. But there has to be some way to turned all of you all of the Nexus back to normal. I am a powerful master who can find something out." Harry said with a smile.

"........Your all fools, you really think those weak Keyblade Armours are a match for my Energy Mode? look's like im going to have to show you all what real power is." said Darts without showing even a single hint of an expression upon his face, as he raises his hand up, preparing to do something with it.

Tink looked at Peter. She needed to heal him fast. "Curagakauraloa" she said. And like that, one of the most powerful fairy healing spells was cast onto Peter. It instantly woke him up. Peter grasped for air as he woke. He then looked at Tink and hugged her. "Tink! It is great to see you. Maybe you can help me save Mina." Peter said."Wow, this girl must mean something to you if you just focus on saving her a lot. And, I don't know what I can do, even if Fairy magic." Tink said.Luke didn't know what Lucy and the others were about to do, so he watched.

"Hey, your Name's Peter right? get up, we'll be needing you to fight that guy over there." said Oswald after both his and the others' wounds are healed, of which upon having been completed obviously, did he start talking to Peter, of whom both he himself and Oswald have never met before also obviously whilst pointing over to where the battle with Darts is taking place.

[Nexus Shift: Marcus]

Marcus gave Harry an impressed, but slightly pitying, look.

"Your commitment is admirable, if misplaced." He said. "If this is where you feel you need to be, then follow your heart."

"If y'all are done with the touchy feely stuff, then we can begin." Lacuna called over her shoulder to Marcus and Harry. "Watch my back as I do this."

The Void Witch placed a hand on the defenses around Ventus's body and slowly began to dissolve them from existence.

(Rikunobodyxiii, just to note, we may not be able to get Ventus' body back until Darts and Ainz are defeated.)

Kyle looks right at Darts sternly, as he, Lucy, and Dusk point their united Light at him. Kyle then speaks to Darts by saying. "It isn't our armors that you should be scared about... It's "This"!" Shouted Kyle, preparing to attack Darts. Kyle, Lucy' and Dusk glow brighter as the Light grows bigger by each passing second. Kyle then speaks out loud by saying. "Blessings of Almariga!" Shouted Kyle, preparing to use a spell. Kyle, Dusk, and Lucy cast a huge Light from their Keyblades at Darts, approaching Darts at fast speed, the ground begins to crack open at the presence of the spell, if it hits Darts, then a huge explosion would occur. 

Edited by Tom13

Tink looked at Oswald. "Peter is still not in any shape to battle someone like that guy. So, if you could get someone to watch over him, then I will help out myself." Tink said as Peter was going to sleep due to lack of energy.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Just make this quick. I may feel like this is right, but the others wouldn't if they found me out here." Harry said.

(As long, as Ven's Body isn't rescued until after Ainz is defeated, it's okay :].).

"I will, im not gonna take part in this battle, since this is you guys' fight." said Riku, for although his words may sound cold, is he actually saving up energy for the inevitable battles yet to come after both Darts and Ainz have been defeated whilst Darts looks on both shocked and surprised by the incoming spell heading straight towards him.

Tink smiled at what Riku said. "Thank you, Riku. You take good care of him. He may not seem like much, but he is not just a fairy tale." Tink said with a smile. She then rushed off to join the fight.

Kyle looks on as the spell makes it's way to Darts sternly. Lucy and the others watch it go on as well. Joseph folds his arms as he stares at the spells. Kyle then speaks to Darts by saying. "Your Energy Mode won't be able to withstand the power of this spell.... Watch it's effects for yourself.." Said Kyle, talking to Darts.

"........Energy Current." said Darts, as he then took the attack head on whilst Riku stayed behind and had looked on at both Peter and Mina whilst saying to Riku himself in his mind "Normally, I shouldn't be worried, as much, about my friends but these two, especially Mina, have sustained heavy damage, so I better get to healing and fast, otherwise....no, I won't let that happen, count on it." said Riku, as he started to begin healing both Peter and Mina whilst assuring to Riku himself that he would save them no matter what.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Kyle watches on as a huge explosion occurs. Master Lunarius watches as the explosion begins to expand, causing him and the others to jump back. Shadowdrius smirks evilly as he watches Darts take the attack head on. Lucy then speaks out loud by saying. "Is it over? Did we win?" Asked Lucy, wondering if Darts had been defeated.

Meanwhile, Larene was seen making her way down a hall in an old deserted castle that was starting to become ruins of what it once was. "Man, this place has really gone down hill since Maleficent abondened it. Hopefully, the child is somewhere around here. Cause if I can find him, then I have won and those fools have lost. That child, the child of Maleficent herself, shall be my royal slave and help me defeated all those fools who are fighting for the light. Then once they are defeated, Xehanort will notice me as his number one alley." Ralene said to herself laughing.

(This is something that will lead up to her plans later on)

(Please edit Xeveemon, Maleficent doesn't have a child.).

However, emerging beyond the smoke was seen Darts, using what looks like Waterbending from Avatar: The Last Airbender, upon the attack that was believed to have hit him before, as he then says to his enemies all in front of him simply the word in a cold, calculating manner "DIE." said Darts, as he shot the attack right back at all of them, only to have it divided in half before impact by both Donald and Goofy to the left and right sides of the battlefield respectively.

Kyle then holds his Keyblade firmly as he looks right at Darts. He is trying to think of another plan to defeat Darts as quickly as possible. Shadowdrius looks at the pillars around the arena and speaks mentally in Kyle and the others' mind by saying. "I think I may have a plan. so listen up, fools, I shall toss the pillars of this area right at Darts to distract him, while you and the others prepare to combine that spell you used earlier to maximum strength to the point that Darts may not be able to handle it.. Got it?" Asked Shadowdrius, asking everyone around to use the "Blessings of Almariga" while he distracts Darts. Kyle and the others nod as Master Lunarius and the others stand by Kyle, Lucy, and Dusk's side as they begin to unite their Lights, creating another huge Light, but much, much bigger than the last one. Shadowdrius uses his powers to lift two of the pillars of Darkness surging through with electricity from the backside of the area and hurl them right at Darts at fast speed.

Edited by Tom13

(Yeah, I should have explained a bit more, this is in the other deminison where there is an alternate Maleficent who does have a child.)

Luke looked over to Lucy. "Hey, I would like to help. How does this power work?" Luke asked her.

Tink went over to the group. "I know this spell. It was one that was used to help save Pixie Hallow once in our history. Mind if I help?" Tink asked.

(Okay then, allowed.).

"........" Darts remains silent, as he recalls Kyle having earlier mentioned the word honour to Darts upon when he revealed himself, as Chlop's true identity, as Darts then says to himself inside of his head the words "....Hmph, honour? there is no such thing, proven when you killed both Magister and Lustro before, isn't that right? Seis? Alsgard?" said Darts in his mind, looking down below towards his two former comrades, as they still have yet to make their move whilst more or less looking on in desperation at their once former friend.

Kyle looks at Darts with a stern look as he continues to charge the spell with the others, as he nods his head yes to Tink. He then speaks to Darts by saying. "That was because Marrilyn to cause Lucy to order Seis to do it, she was just in a trance! You really don't understand the concept of honor! Prepare to be taught a lesson! Also, you cannot overcome the power of making friends! Surely you must know about that! Our friends are our power!" Shouted Kyle, as he talks to Darts. Shadowdrius continues to hurl the pillars of Darkness at Darts. The huge Light has finally become almost bigger than the arena itself, as Kyle and the others wait for Tink to finish the finishing touches.

Edited by Tom13

Tink looked at Luke. "Okay, follow my lead." she said. Luke nodded in agreement. "Okay, let's do this" Luke said with a smile. Suddenly, Peter's heart began to grow to help give more strength to the spell, as well as all of my characters' hearts from a time when they were good. Tink smiled, "That should do it, anytime Kyle."

(Time for the Final Battle-https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Tnfqt8oakPs.).

"Sorry, not gonna happen." said appearing both very, very shockingly and very, very surprisingly before both Tink and Luke was Ainz himself, as he proceeded to block their way whilst Darts says to Kyle the words lastly "How dare you, I don't know anything about friendship? it's you fools that don't understand anything, all you do is repeat the same actions every single Time, always fighting, always ravaging and always wanting death, not to mention the most important aspect of all being that Marrilyn couldn't have possibly been able to control your friend Lucy, unless, she already had the desire to see both Magister and Lustro die right before her very eyes whilst they were full of tears, begging for their lives whilst your friend mearly just looked on, grinning at their pain and soon to be deaths, don't you see? HUMANITY ITSELF IS DAMNED! THAT'S WHY AINZ AND EVEN XEHANORT ARE TRYING TO CHANGE IT!! MORONS!!! YOU WOULD EVEN DENY MY WORDS EVEN NOW BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAID!!!! JUST BECAUSE IM THE ENEMY AND SO THE CYCLE CONTINUES!!!! NEVER ENDING!!!!!!!!" shouted out Darts with his words of truth about reality.

(This song plays, as Darts makes a point-https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b-pG3a-uwZ8.).

Belusair and the others were watching the fight while thinking of a plan. "Hey guys, i got an idea.....me, Elizabeth and Belusair will go and take on Darts, while the rest of you take on Ainz." said Allen. "Oh, sure, you guys get all the fun while we get that insane bozo." said Bly. "Just do it!" said Allen. Everyone then divided and headed to their areas. "Hey, Ainz, looking for a fight?" called Bly as he and his group got into their fighting stances, while Allen, Elizabeth and Belusair were heading for Darts.