KH3D Problems and Criticism With KH3D

for those who said KH3D is shorter than any KH game...I'm gonna say this

both Chain of memories and it's remake was 20 hours

Re:Coded was pretty much 12 hours

......and yoy people said it's the shortest and that doesn't make sense

25 hours is a pretty decent lengh for any Video Game

No one said it was the shortest game we just said it short and underwhelming

<p>

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/devereauxr1/XehanortsMasterplan.jpg"]http://i1142.photobu...sMasterplan.jpg Because Ansem SOD went to the gave YX the ability to time travel, went forward to the point before Destiny Islands became a sleeping world. This allowed YX to travel to that time period as a form of himself now existed. It also put all the other Norts in a state in which they could travel travel. Edited by devereauxr

To be fair I think KH3D is behind KHBBS and in front of 358/2 days

I honestly think that Birth by Sleep is way overrated.....I know everyone consider BBS the best in the series.......but I can explain a lot of problems I had with Birth by Sleep

I honestly think that Birth by Sleep is way overrated.....I know everyone consider BBS the best in the series.......but I can explain a lot of problems I had with Birth by Sleep

Its not my favorite that spot is reserved for KH2FM

Its not my favorite that spot is reserved for KH2FM

mmmm Final Mix is not a remake......it's the same game but special edition with tweaks and additional Contents alongside some balancing and patches

anyway........I'm ready to complain about Birth by Sleep Story,Gameplay & Bosses but I feel everyone is gonna bullshit me for that

mmmm Final Mix is not a remake......it's the same game but special edition with tweaks and additional Contents alongside some balancing and patches

anyway........I'm ready to complain about Birth by Sleep Story,Gameplay & Bosses but I feel everyone is gonna bullshit me for that

I would like to hear your thoughts but you would have to start another thread

not not really

The game is 20 hours for main story.

OTHER KH games have 48 hours of main story.

This is the shortest game in the series, yes it's great and it's ranked either 2nd or tied with BBS for first for me but it had quite some problems.

What KH games are you playing? 0_0

The most I have ever put into a KH game just doing the story is probably around 30-35 hours, and that includes getting lost. On top of that, I have no idea how people have been getting only 20 hours from DDD, when I got just over thirty. I don't go out of my way to find treasures or anything like that while I play through the games either.

Re:coded is definitely the shortest game in the series, it took me 17 hours to complete. Every other KH game has taken over 20 hours.

Otherwise, I do agree with some of the things said here. The worlds definitely felt empty. No NPCs outside of cut scenes felt strange. The amount of glitches (though I only ever experienced one) stinks, and I hope they release a patch. They shouldn't have saved everything for a plot dump at the ending. And there is definitely some obvious slow down during very hectic

What KH games are you playing? 0_0

The most I have ever put into a KH game just doing the story is probably around 30-35 hours, and that includes getting lost. On top of that, I have no idea how people have been getting only 20 hours from DDD, when I got just over thirty. I don't go out of my way to find treasures or anything like that while I play through the games either.

Re:coded is definitely the shortest game in the series, it took me 17 hours to complete. Every other KH game has taken over 20 hours.

Otherwise, I do agree with some of the things said here. The worlds definitely felt empty. No NPCs outside of cut scenes felt strange. The amount of glitches (though I only ever experienced one) stinks, and I hope they release a patch. They shouldn't have saved everything for a plot dump at the ending. And there is definitely some obvious slow down during very hectic

xD

I basically "broke" the final boss. I don't even know what happens, but I think too many actions happened at once and it got stuck in some kind of combat stance. It was funny at first until I realized that I couldn't kill it or be killed and had to start the whole sequence over again, starting way back to when Riku wakes up...

Huh? KH1 took me 25 for the main story. CoM took about 31. KHII 27. Days 26 and DDD about 26. Haven't played re:coded but wow, how can a KH game take almost 50 hours to complete? :blink:

i did a lot of stuff for me xD

it may have taken up more time

I must be a lucky one, because other than the glitch I mentioned, I haven't been glitched in 45 hours of gameplay.

maybe the glitches are in some versions of the game......because until now I hadn't encountered any glitch except a very harmless one....anyway....I hope square enix will patch the game very soon

tutti frutti. To me the game didn't really feel right for some reason. The story could have been worked on, though I think it was more so due to Nomura wanting to put out a KH game each year, which I think is a reason that will cause the series to dwindle, unless he intends to re-release the final mixes / re: versions of the game to help tide us over for a period of time. If I find a game is short in story, I usually try to find the other things in a game that I believe would help keep a person into the game, sidequests, exploration, etc. to help get more out of the game. Though I found that nothing major happened in the story until you got to the last world, where everything seemed to have been thrown at you at once instead of understand what YMX was up to, and in turn trying to prevent him from succeeding while doing the MoM exam, if not trying to inform Yen Sid of the appearance of YMX. I definitely think that the story is weaker than the rest of the series.

I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but dropping during combat. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs help! I dropped 3 times mid battle with Xemnas, it was very frustrating. I couldn't kill him fast enough.

okay I agree the game has it's faults.....but not to the point you guys make it as if it's the worst KH game ever made......Birth by Sleep has it's share of problems and I'm gonna talk about this in a seperate topic