Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The World Ends With You 2 Role-Play

(YAY!!! YOU USED MY FAVORITE SONG!!!! :D :D :D Sayo is JUST LIKE Yuno :) )

I looked around to see frogs attacking me.

"Voodoo dolls suck in this situation." I mumbled, wielding my daggers.

"But I promised, I'd protect them!" I laughed as I took off my jacket, reviling my black dress.

"Enjoy the show~~~" I laughed before charging at the frogs, killing them three at a time.

"Easy!" I laughed, killing three more.

(can Kira be Bronshu's partner?)

I looked at the girl who was before next to me, now fighting the blasted frogs. Before I could help her, a few started to attack me. I spun around and sliced two of them on half. "I promise you, I won't leave this game dead." she said to herself. She jumped up, slicing two more in half. 'blasted frogs..' she thought.

Drink....... Wait didn't....

"Drink this Destiny."

"What? Oh ok!"

"Good, now let's bring you to your father."

Could that.... have something to do with my death?.... And what Father..... I then realized tears began to fall off my eyes. Why am I crying? Oh what's the use I'm so weak I'll just be erased anyways! I wipe my violet eyes with the back of my hands, "No I don't want the drink. Please......"

'Her fee I figured it out. Must be terrible to have to not be able to remember someone important to you.' She gave Destiny a sympathetic smile but did not take the drink back but still held it out even closer to Destiny. "Drink it and i'll make you a deal. I'll help you get out of here. You're not gonna be able to remember unless you're heal. So I suggest you drink up Destiny after all this is going to get much harder when the Reapers come." She knew they where going to come at some point or they would find them later on. Either way it was going to be tough trying to get through this.

Edited by Rixku

"I give my parents, siblings, pets and hearing in one ear away for this?!" I yelled, killing another frog.

"I'm Sayo, I guess you could say I'm a Yandere." I said with a laugh to the girl who yelled at me.

"I can't calm down when I'm like this." I laughed, killing two frogs.

(Sure Starstruck)

Just when I made it to Catstreet, frogs with weird symbols on them appeared out of nowhere. "I swear I've seen these before, but I can't remember what they're called" I said. The frogs started to lunge at me, but I barely dodged them. "I doubt close up fighting will help me. If only I had.... Wait a minute!" I reached into my right pocket and took out two pins: one with a flame on it, the other with a lighting bolt. I use the lightning pin to electrify the surrounding frogs. "This works GREAT!!!"

Edited by Ultimus Grid

All right that´s enough! i said as i was getting tired of these noises.... i pull out my portable videogame pushing a lot of buttons... take this! i said as from my game were launching pixeled blocks.... Wow... it really works as they said! - i was celebrating when more noises appeared in front of me.. ... uh ho.... maybe time to continue- I said as i started to run. Cat street was close

(yay :3)

I stabbed a frog before it was electrified. Confused, I look around. All of the other frogs were being electrified as well. what the...I see someone who had just used a pin to do this. strange... I dismiss my sword and look away, trying not to get into any trouble...

(Noro)

I sat up and looked around, stretching out with my arms high above my head. Another Game, another story is how I looked at. I only wish I had someone to tell those stories to.... I used to have a family, but I couldn't remember anything. Oh well, they probably were still living happy lives on Earth, and that's what counted. So many opportunities awaited me, and I couldn't have been more excited. This feeling was part of my natural instinct as a Reaper, and the time was coming yet again to play. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket, smiling as I read the text.

Edited by Master Juan

"Tell me......what is your entry fee?" I said as I hid my eyes with the back of my hands. I guess you I could wipe them with my long white hair....

But anyways..... I don't even want to play this game! Why me?

Meanwhile- Haru herd noises out of her uncle's shop. "Ugggg" She moaned putting her news paper down and went out, "HEY! You stupid kids! What did I say about playing near this shop!" She stopped yelling when she saw instead of snot nose brats it was players. "Oh great....And so here we go again."

Meanwhile- The Composer looked at the scrambling. Yes they had to die. But one of them must die to get rid of him. The Composer sighed from his throne and called for his Reapers to come out and play.

I paused for a minute to see a girl stab one of the frogs before it was shocked. I walk up to her and say: "Hey were you fighting these frog things too? Do you know what's happening here?"

"My appearance actually here's a photo of me before." She pulled out her iPhone and showed her the photo of a nerdish girl with glasses with a blue and red eye. "That me and take this!" She tossed the iPhone to Destiny for second before doing yet another spin kick as she nailed three frogs at once before taking out a white drink that seemed bitter. "Take this you nasty frogs!" Drinking it her hands glowed with a white energy as the bitter herb drink was easily finished. Quickly she launched forward bringing the energy together before launching her hand out from her body as she white orbs appeared in the middle of at least thirty frogs before they vanished into a white light. "That takes care of that and I suggest you drink it before anyone else comes." She motioned toward the green drink before grabbing her iPhone that she quickly slid into her pocket.

Edited by Rixku

I looked at the person who was standing beside me. "yes, and no." I said in reply of the two questions. I looked at him carefully, not sure of I should trust him just yet...

(Noro)

'Thank god' I mumbled to myself. The Conductor was gonna let us get in on the action. I donned my black robe and made my way to a rooftop on Catstreet, where I could easily see every Player in this Game. I dangled my feet off the roof and watched. 'Which Player will be the most fun to play with...?' I said to myself, grinning. I decided to let things play out a little longer before I intervened. This was going to be an exciting Game by the looks of it.

Edited by Master Juan

"This is getting annoying, I need to fight something that is real." I sighed, whipping off blood from my daggers.

I killed a couple of more frogs, and turned around to see someone on a roof

"Well, Well, Well, It looks like someone strayed the fight~" I sighed, seeing that all of the frogs where almost dead.

"Hm, I bored...." I yawned turning to the boy. "He's going to be my partner...." I whispered with a faint laugh.

"It's my turn to fight for real." I said, pulling out a voodoo doll and needle and tread, ready to make a doll of someone so I could kill them.

Edited by Sodom

I noticed a girl look up at me and I raised my arm in a friendly wave, but she turned away with a smug look on her face before she saw, facing another Player... 'Hmmm... a cocky one eh? I guess that's where the fun's gonna be at.' I leaped off the roof and landed gracefully on my feet.

Edited by Master Juan

I leto a light sigh and say: "I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue." I reached into my left pocket to see if anything was in there too. I feel something besides my wallet and pull it out. It turns out to be another pin, but it had a skull on it. I stare at it and ask: "What does this pin mean and do?"

Keith appeared next to Noro as he he smiled darkly. "Which one is interesting to you? I think the pair the dog statue would be a great pick for myself." He asked while remaining standing next to Noro as he determined where each one was from what he heard and smelled. Luckily the other reapers didn't know he was blind and unable to see anything coming at him. His hearing however made it look like he could as he made his head and eyes follow where he figured them to be. 'Not a bad group at all. It should be very interesting this time seeing how many good picks there where to chose from but that also meant that everyone will be watching. The girl by the statue already knows that we are hear. Pretty knowledgeable that one. She might be able to beat Noro if she keeps this up."

I looked at the picture Shinra handed me. So her entry fee must be her appearance.... Just like Aunt Shiki. I then gasped as she took out some frogs in such a quick pace. She grabbed the ipod and I held out my tonfas. I stood with her back to back, "Prove to be I can trust you and then I'll drink that and become your partner." But before I die.....I want to remember my entry fee.... My father....

I took a look at the pin he held in front of me. "poison?" I said, placing my hand on my chin. "I don't use those pins. I really only use my swords." I grabbed a feather that fell, a sword appearing in my hand.

I turned to see the boy from the roof, surprised he came down.

"Hello, I'm Sayo." I said happily, whipping off the blood on my face.

"It took me my left ear hearing, parents, siblings and pets to get here." I said sadly, placing my hand on my left ear, readying my daggers.

I saw that someone was behind me and wanted to be my partner, 'I don't think so unless...' I thought as I jumped roof to roof away from the person.

Edited by SolarFlare12

I was shock to see this girl make a sword appear. "Wow that's pretty cool!! Well I have to use these two element pins since I don't have a weapon." I tap my feet a bit before saying: "I can't believe I didn't introduce myself properly! My name is Bronshu Wes, Bron for short. What's yours?"

Edited by Ultimus Grid

"Reapers there here. One's already going against a player the other one is on the rooftop and he seems interested in us. I suggest you drink that now before he comes down Destiny." Quickly she ran and did a side kick knocking one frog into another in a quick session. "Die frogs! I'm not gonna let you stick around!" Silently she hoped the Reaper wouldn't come after them yet. She wanted him to go after someone else or just wait till these frogs died down or went away completely. "Let's do this thing already then." Then hell broke lose when one jumped on her causing her to stumble. "STUPID FROGS!"

Now watching that girl was highly entertaining at the moment. The girl lost her luck and got jumped but the other one seemed to be talking about there fee's. The one girl had lost her appearance while the other apparently had something to do with memories. "I'll them a little chance to get ready then we'll have a little fun with them." A toothy grin appeared on his face as he watched the duo fight the frogs in the area.