October 6, 201214 yr Can you describe the image to me, it's not allowing me to see it >: D DIS CUTE!!, problem!?
October 6, 201214 yr I get it now. We get so stressed that picture don't load properly and that drives us to eat. You sneaky ba**ard Edited October 6, 201214 yr by Kirux
October 6, 201214 yr Can you describe the image to me, it's not allowing me to see it >: D DIS CUTE!!, problem!? I just realized that while cute, it is, in fact, just a picture of Pikachu's but rotating.
October 6, 201214 yr Can you describe the image to me, it's not allowing me to see it >: D DIS CUTE!!, problem!? I just realized that while cute, it is, in fact, just a picture of Pikachu's but rotating. thank youuuu
October 6, 201214 yr thank youuuu Thank you for saying it's cute or thank you for realizing it is a butt?
October 6, 201214 yr Thank you for saying it's cute or thank you for realizing it is a butt? oh my god first my profile picture now my sig
October 6, 201214 yr oh my god first my profile picture now my sig They're adorable though! What about now? Is it still not showing or? And nope.
October 6, 201214 yr I like how this thread went from a discussion about a lack of picture, to a discussion about Pikachu's butt, finally to a discussion about food.
KNOW WHY!
Edited by 4Everbee