Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wolf on the Run

Let the Game Begin (SAO RP)

Joe looked at the group as the recommended forming a guild Joe just waved his hand "sorry guys but I'm a no go on the guild thing for now" everyone stared at Joe as he drew his sword and stared at it "the black swordsmen i bet you all heard the story about him he was the original hero of Sword Art Online who managed to free everyone trapped in this death game when he faced the final boss on the 75th floor after discovering the true identity of the Knights of the Blood Oaths leader but besides the point that guy fought his way through this castle as a solo player from here on the 1st floor all the way up to the 75th floor. Back when we all discovered we were trapped inside this game world two months ago i set a goal for myself a goal i intent to meet i plan on surpassing even the black swordsmen by going further as a solo player then even he could but dont worry when it comes to boss battles im shore well all be fighting side by side so until the next boss battle its solo for me" 

"Well, I figured you were that type. I can even tell you are a follower of him, seeing as you are a Spirrigan." Raen laughed a little. "Well, I don't care if you are going it solo or not, you cleared the boss, so let me treat ya to a drink!" Raen laughed a little more.

Lyssa smiled as she took the apple and energy sticks from the new players. She took a bite from the apple and popped the top off the energy stick. She started walking up the stairs with Raen while she listened to the conversation going on. A guild. Her small grin turned into a broad full-on smile. 'Brilliant! A guild would be perfect.' she thought to herself. Lyssa waved her hand towards the stairs, in a gesture that meant "Let's talk about it upstairs." Lyssa turned back, and ran up the remaining stairs, up into the supposed tavern. She continued to think about the prospect of a guild with these people. They all felt like friendly and trustworthy people, save for Haseo. And a guild would make it supremely easier to conquer the 100 floors and save the players.

"Now, before our drinks get here, let me ask: What might be all of your names?" Raen inquired.

Joe smirked slightly as he shook his head "huh well when you put it like that how can i refuse a free drink haha" Joe then began to walk towards the small group infront of him when he suddenly stopped and looking back at Haseo "hey you may not be the most easy guy to get along with but you should still come along for the drink and whether you want that coat or not bring it with ya when your coming no point leaving it there to waste when it could always be given to someone who needs it" Joe then followed the others until they reached the tavern soon after taking a seat Joe heard Raen ask for everyones name Joe leaned back in his seat "Names Joe not to complex and easy to remember Joe"

Imoto smiled and jumped up into the middle of the group. "I'm Imoto! The greatest player to ever live! I will defeat the 100 floors,with help from your people if ya wanna join the Corona Guild of course."Imoto says before being petted by the head by Ane. "I'm Ane. Nice to meet everyone."Ane says smiling. Imoto growled an shook Ane off. "Please forgive Imoto's personality. She's been like that for as long as I can remember."Ane says as Imoto searched through her inventory and got her gun away. Ane looked towards Joe. "Your goal is a brave one,I truely wish you luck in your goal. We might end up encountoring eachother from floor to floor at times."Ane says. Imoto walked up to Joe. "Won't going alone be lonely? When you could join our guild: Corona!"Imoto says. Ane smiled. "If we are to make a guild we should make one with a name all of us like. It could have a special meaning to it too. Something to inspire us on."Ane says smiling. Imoto crossed her arms. "But I like corona!" "I know you do."

"I'm Tsuna, just your above average player here." she said, went to sit down and looked at Joe. "By the way, Good luck with surpassing the legendary black swordsmen Joe. So, what should we name this guild if it's not going to be Corona?" While everyone was talking among themselves about forming a guild, Tsuna looked over at the guy who was staying all quiet. What's his deal, she thought and raised an eyebrow, probably bummed out that he didn't get to defeat the boss on his own or something. 

Haseo had stared at the coat of midnight before picking it up and tossing it into his inventory. (I couldn't do a damn thing!) Haseo grinded his teeth together in annoyance before he ran into Ane who offered him an apple. "I don't take food from others, you might have poisoned that thing." Haseo joined the others for that free drink, figuring that he needed time to recuperate. "I'm Haseo, a PKK. I don't travel with others, so I'm staying by myself." Haseo then felt eyes on him as he turned to Tsuna who was staring at him. "Take a photo, it'll last longer, but cost you fifty thousand. So quit staring at me!" Haseo then lifted his glass and began drinking whatever the hell was in it, not even bothering to give it another thought.

Edited by Oblivion 22

Joe smirked slightly as he shook his head "huh well when you put it like that how can i refuse a free drink haha" Joe then began to walk towards the small group infront of him when he suddenly stopped and looking back at Haseo "hey you may not be the most easy guy to get along with but you should still come along for the drink and whether you want that coat or not bring it with ya when your coming no point leaving it there to waste when it could always be given to someone who needs it" Joe then followed the others until they reached the tavern soon after taking a seat Joe heard Raen ask for everyones name Joe leaned back in his seat "Names Joe not to complex and easy to remember Joe"

"Is that your real name? Well, anyway its nice to meet ya, Joe." Raen said with a smile

Imoto smiled and jumped up into the middle of the group. "I'm Imoto! The greatest player to ever live! I will defeat the 100 floors,with help from your people if ya wanna join the Corona Guild of course."Imoto says before being petted by the head by Ane. "I'm Ane. Nice to meet everyone."Ane says smiling. Imoto growled an shook Ane off. "Please forgive Imoto's personality. She's been like that for as long as I can remember."Ane says as Imoto searched through her inventory and got her gun away. Ane looked towards Joe. "Your goal is a brave one,I truely wish you luck in your goal. We might end up encountoring eachother from floor to floor at times."Ane says. Imoto walked up to Joe. "Won't going alone be lonely? When you could join our guild: Corona!"Imoto says. Ane smiled. "If we are to make a guild we should make one with a name all of us like. It could have a special meaning to it too. Something to inspire us on."Ane says smiling. Imoto crossed her arms. "But I like corona!" "I know you do."

"Don't worry about it. We need more cheery and confident people in the Death Game. Although, don't let it get to your head. If you let your self confidence get a wee bit too big, you may end up on the end of someone's fork. And I have no problem with the name. It reminds me of the real sun, not just the data proxy we have here." Raen sipped from the cup. Being only fifteen, the owner of the bar refused to serve anything to him bedsides juices and a mug of root beer, despite the fact it was an online game. He chose the root beer, which wasn't half bad. "A&W is still better." he thought. "But if you want to change the name, how about Breaker Guild? I figure that we could be one of the lead groups, as well as the group who defeat's this world. I would put a pun in there, but I figure that it would sound too stupid."

Haseo

had stared at the coat of midnight before picking it up and tossing it

into his inventory. (I couldn't do a damn thing!) Haseo grinded his

teeth together in annoyance before he ran into Ane who offered him an

apple. "I don't take food from others, you might have poisoned that

thing." Haseo joined the others for that free drink, figuring that he

needed time to recuperate. "I'm Haseo, a PKK. I don't travel with

others, so I'm staying by myself." Haseo then felt eyes on him as he

turned to Tsuna who was staring at him. "Take a photo, it'll last

longer, but cost you fifty thousand. So quit staring at me!" Haseo then

lifted his glass and began drinking whatever the hell was in it, not

even bothering to give it another thought.

"That is fine, and a fine cause. Killers must be killed, but in the end the killer of the killers winds up dead with a knife in his back as well. I wish you luck though, and don't take the non defeat of the boss too hard. The next boss I hear is a dozy, and if you grind hard enough, you should be fine to take him alone. You and only two others managed to defeat Illfang, so you all have to have the skill to go on and beat the incoming bosses fairly easy. As for me, I..." Raen opened the menu, to check his status after the fight with the wolf pack. "Three level ups off of a single pack, and fifteen items. Nice, large fights like that are most defiantly the way to go." "I could handle it on my own, but I prefer to make friends with others. Once, in a game, someone told me that their friends were his power, and this held true for him, so I follow that lead, but I am not opposed to fighting by myself. Just stay alive, and if you get any good sword drops, find me and I can buy them off of you for whatever your asking price is." He picked up his cup, and raised it to Haseo. "Good luck to ya. And good luck to us all, no matter what path this game takes us through."

(Lol KH Reference)

Edited by Guest

Joe took a sip of his drink slightly laughing at everyone as they all talked with one another Joe then looked at Haseo "rights does this guy have a problem or what" Joe thought to himself Joe then Raen and noded "ya Joes my real name its pretty common back home but i figured it wouldnt be here so thats my main reason for using it its a nice change of pace to have nobody with the same name as me always around haha" Joe then took another sip of his drink and then looked at the time that was showing at the corner of his eye "huh a little late to spread the word the first floors been cleared to everyone so might as well wait till tomorrow morning to spread the news so we can start working on having people level up and start working on mapping this floors dungeon" 

Joe took a sip of his drink slightly laughing at everyone as they all talked with one another Joe then looked at Haseo "rights does this guy have a problem or what" Joe thought to himself Joe then Raen and noded "ya Joes my real name its pretty common back home but i figured it wouldnt be here so thats my main reason for using it its a nice change of pace to have nobody with the same name as me always around haha" Joe then took another sip of his drink and then looked at the time that was showing at the corner of his eye "huh a little late to spread the word the first floors been cleared to everyone so might as well wait till tomorrow morning to spread the news so we can start working on having people level up and start working on mapping this floors dungeon" 

"Ah, nice. My name is also fairly common, but I haven't been the type to use my real name in-game. And yeah, its a bit late. I need to get my weapons re-forged and get some more items. I plan to go to the dungeon and start lookin' for the room after a few hours of sleep, provided my friends here would join me?"

Imoto drank her drink. Ane smiled and chuckled. "This turned out great."Ane says. She turned to Raen. "Breaker. I like it. Sounds strong. Like breaking the barrier that's keeping us all trapped."Ane says. Imoto stared at Ane and shrugged. Simply drinking. Ane looked down at her cup and stared at her reflection a bit. "It's wonderful. To all of us just managing to find ourselves here,and try to defeat this game to be able to reach home. I find it to be hope that maybe this game can be beatable after all."Ane says as she rose her glass. "A toast for all of us,and a beginning for a new journey. Either together,or solo. We're all going to make it to the 100th floor,and beat this game."Ane says as she took a sip of her drink. Imoto looked up and thought. "Breaker. I like it. It sounds strong,like me!"Imoto says. She then glanced at Haseo,just now notecing how he had refused Ane's apple. Imoto might of be spoiled. But she still cared,somewhat. She walked up to Haseo. "Hey,who you think you are? The apple isn't posioned,we can't use that kind of magic yet anyways."Imoto says. Ane turned. "Calm down Imoto,he's just not hungry. Don't cause any trouble."Ane says. She turned to Joe. "Sleep sounds good. You guys must be tired from fighting down the boss and all."Ane says. Imoto was still glaring at Haseo. Ane turned to Raen. "Me and my sister,would join you. Lets make it,the official Breaker Guild."Ane says smiling.

Edited by Stardustblade358

Lyssa sat at the table, her hands on a mug of hot apple cider. She preferred not to drink, even in games. She took a sip, and looked around the table. Already, her two allies had decided to go off on their own. She smiled at both of them, and respected their decision. When it came time for her to make a choice, she opened her inventory, and dragged out a pad and pencil. She quickly scribbled on it, and showed it to the others. "My name is Lyssa. I am PKK as well. What we need to do is defeat the 100 floors, and no one can do that by themselves. I would love to join a guild that would allow me to get farther in the castle. P.S. I find it difficult to talk, so unless anybody here knows sign language, I doubt there is some other way for communication besides writing." is what it read.

Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi

Tsuna blinked. "Oops, sorry." she said sheepishly. Probably best to leave him alone. He's probably having a bad day, she thought and took a sip out of her drink. Woah, it's that late already?, she thought while taking a glimpse of the time from the corner of her eye. She looked over at Lyessa. So she's mute, she thought, I've never seen a player like that before. "Nice to meet you." she said to her. Tsuna could hear Imoto throwing a temper at Haseo. It's in her nature, so it wasn't like it could be helped. Tsuna chuckled to herself. "I would like to join you too Raen if it's okay."

Edited by Gumi

Raen laughed a little, before telling Tsuna thanks and that she could join, before noticing what Lyssa was scribbling down

Lyssa sat at the table, her hands on a mug of hot apple cider. She preferred not to drink, even in games. She took a sip, and looked around thetable. Already, her two allies had decided to go off on their own. She smiled at both of them, and respected their decision. When it came timefor her to make a choice, she opened her inventory, and dragged out a pad and pencil. She quickly scribbled on it, and showed it to the others. "My name is Lyssa. I am PKK as well. What we need to do is defeat the 100 floors, and no one can do that by themselves. I would love to join a guild that would allow me to get farther in the castle. P.S. I find it difficult to talk, so unless anybody here knows sign language, I doubt there is some other way for communication besides writing." is what it read.

"Ah, the more silent type. I see. Now one of the nice things that the so called Kayaba did was make it possible for people to speak through thoughts. All you would have to do is go into the menu, (Since he was experimenting with it earlier) go into language settings, and in there should be a button labeled "Thought-Speak." It only lest us hear the thought you want us to, and only those thoughts. As for a Guild, I figure our little guild would be happy to take you in, if you'll join us." Raen said. "Were not big, we're not too powerful yet, but anything grows well with the right food."

Joe looked as everyone except Haseo began agreeing on joining as a guild on what there guild name would be Joe then quickly picked up his drink finishing the last of it off Joe then stood up and looked at everyone "well time for me to head" everyone looked to Joe slightly wondering were he was heading "i'm going to move off to the next town in this floor see what kind of quests are going down over there i discovered while we were clearing the first floor that i need to build up my tracking and detection skills a bit so i'll be off working on them might see some of you again soon i hope maybe even before the floor boss" Joe then began to walk away from the table until he stopped by the door and looked back "by the way all of you try not to get killed especially you Haseo i wouldn't mind dueling you some time in the future once i polish up these new sword skills of mine anyway see you guys" Joe then walked out the door as he did he looked around the brightly lit town then opening a map screen of the second floor Joe located the next town over "due west huh alright time to make a move hopefully can make it there before day break" 

Joe looked as everyone except Haseo began agreeing on joining as a guild on what there guild name would be Joe then quickly picked up his drink finishing the last of it off Joe then stood up and looked at everyone "well time for me to head" everyone looked to Joe slightly wondering were he was heading "i'm going to move off to the next town in this floor see what kind of quests are going down over there i discovered while we were clearing the first floor that i need to build up my tracking and detection skills a bit so i'll be off working on them might see some of you again soon i hope maybe even before the floor boss" Joe then began to walk away from the table until he stopped by the door and looked back "by the way all of you try not to get killed especially you Haseo i wouldn't mind dueling you some time in the future once i polish up these new sword skills of mine anyway see you guys" Joe then walked out the door as he did he looked around the brightly lit town then opening a map screen of the second floor Joe located the next town over "due west huh alright time to make a move hopefully can make it there before day break" 

Raen let Joe walk out before sending him a PM. It read

I am not asking you to join the Guild or anything when I say this: Add me on as a friend. I would like to know if you are alive, even if its now with my own eyes telling me. One of these days, I want to challenge you to a duel, after we both get some skill, as of course, but I can't do that if I don't even know you're alive. Keep Kicking.

-Raen

Raen then sent out a mental "Good luck with all that you do." before addressing the group. "Well, like Joe said, its a good idea to get going on some quest and raising our skills. There are three towns by this one, but I'm certain this one also has a few good quest. All who wish to go looking for the in town ones after our rest, say Aye. The ones who want to go to the next town over, say Aye Aye, everyone who wants to go to to the second town, say town two, and for the third say town three."

Ane looked up at Lyssa. "I see,either way,we will learn of you the more time we spend together. Soon enough we would only need expressions to know what you mean. That's how it happened with me and Imoto. We know eachother so well we can tell what we're thinking without saying anything."Ane says as she glanced at Imoto being immature towards Haseo. Ane then turned to Joe as he walked away. She took a sip of her drink. "Luck favors your blade,Joe. Until we meet again."Ane says. She turned to Haseo,which was being annoyed by Imoto. "Haseo,correct? Would you like to join in on our guild?It'll be fun."Ane says. Imoto glared at Haseo. "I dunno sis. This guy looks suspecious."Imoto says squinting her eyes a bit. "Don't be like that Imoto."Ane says as she setted the cup down. "Number three is my lucky number,so I say number 3."Ane says raising her hand. Imoto stuck her tounge out at Haseo. "I don't like you."Imoto simply says. She pointed at him. "You stay away from my sister you freak!"Imoto says as she then proceeded to kick Haseo on the leg. 

Edited by Stardustblade358

as joe was walking along the path to the down in the west a notification appeared infront of him along with a friend request Joe simple smirked as he quickly read the message and accepted the friend request as Joe walked along the path to the next town he looked around to see the wide open area around him Joe smirked "All of this really is something else i got to say sometimes when you look around you got to admit being trapped in this place isn't all that bad" just then Joe glanced back slightly as a man started walking beside him "Death Gun" "owe impressive you could tell it was me right away" "nobody else i know has sneaking skills like that so kind of easy to guess anyway what do you want this time" "owe nothing just wanted to say congrats on beating the boss and getting the final blow but giving up the coat of midnight like that to that Haseo guy now that was a bold choice" "Not really it wasn't like i even needed it" death blade looked Joe up and down "from the looks of the armor you got right now i could say other wise" "says the guys whos pretty much just wearing rags" "owe quiet the back talker aint ya" "ah shut it and leave me alone" "a lucky for you its time for me to go anyway so many people to annoy so little time" Joe just growled as Death Gun stopped walking along side him and then disappeared "dam freak but what i really dont get about him is he's a PK and yet when hes never me i sense no danger what so ever what the hell should i think of him friend foe or plain and simple annoyance" 

Haseo's eye began to twitch as Imoto constantly pestered him before kicking him in the leg. "Tch, what a weakling..." Haseo then gave her a death glare before poking her in the head, causing Imoto to lose her balance and fall over. "Go and play at the kiddy pool, this isn't a place for immature brats... And I'm not going to do anything to your sister!" Haseo groaned as he was approached by Ane about joining the guild. "I think I'll pass. I can't have you all holding me back and... I have to make sure that I beat that little flying fairy with my own strength." Haseo said angrily referring to Joe when he mentioned fairy. Haseo got to his feet, drinking the last of his... Whatever it was, before making his way towards the Inn. "I'm leaving, see ya." Haseo walked away with the thought of Imoto and Ane in the back of his mind. "Tch, what do they take me for, an idiot? The second I let my guard down, they'd get me, I know they would." Haseo then walked to the Inn in silence.

Edited by Oblivion 22

Tsuna watched Joe walk away. We'll meet again, she thought and turned her attention back to the others. "Aye!" she said cheerfully to Raen. For some reason she liked saying that word when she was younger, never had a reason why though. Tsuna drank the last of her drink and et the cup down on the table as she watched Haseo storm off. She cocked her head in confusion and turned to see Imoto on the ground. I hope Haseo would lighten up soon, she thought and sighed

Haseo's eye began to twitch as Imoto constantly pestered him before kicking him in the leg. "Tch, what a weakling..." Haseo then gave her a death glare before poking her in the head, causing Imoto to lose her balance and fall over. "Go and play at the kiddy pool, this isn't a place for immature brats... And I'm not going to do anything to your sister!" Haseo groaned as he was approached by Ane about joining the guild. "I think I'll pass. I can't have you all holding me back and... I have to make sure that I beat that little flying fairy with my own strength." Haseo said angrily referring to Joe when he mentioned fairy. Haseo got to his feet, drinking the last of his... Whatever it was, before making his way towards the Inn. "I'm leaving, see ya." Haseo walked away with the thought of Imoto and Ane in the back of his mind. "Tch, what do they take me for, an idiot? The second I let my guard down, they'd get me, I know they would." Haseo then walked to the Inn in silence.

Raen walked over to Imoto and helped her up. "There isn't any reason trying to recruit people with bad attitudes like him. People like him think that they are the only one that can be depended on to them it themselves. Besides, he seems to have a bone to pick with Joe, and when you have a fierce rival, normally you don't want others in the way."

Tsuna watched Joe walk away. We'll meet again, she thought and turned her attention back to the others. "Aye!" she said cheerfully to Raen. For some reason she liked saying that word when she was younger, never had a reason why though. Tsuna drank the last of her drink and et the cup down on the table as she watched Haseo storm off. She cocked her head in confusion and turned to see Imoto on the ground. I hope Haseo would lighten up soon, she thought and sighed

"Okay, we have one vote for staying here for quest, one vote for the third town, and I am placing my choice on the second. Imoto, you have the tie breaking decision."

Ane turned to Imoto. "You ok Imoto?"Ane asks. Imoto jumped to her feet. "WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?! DOES HE THINK HIMSELF AS DEUS?! AS GOD?! HE WILL HAVE HELL TO PAY!" Ane smiled. "You're fine."Ane says. Imoto breathed heavily and turned to Raen as he told her she was the tie breaker. She thought. "Hm...quests,third town or rest..."Imoto says. She then snapped her fingers. "Lets go for a quest! Those are lots of fun and they are sure to help us level up!"Imoto says. She then muttered with an evil look on her face. "Maybe we will encounter this Haseo and I could kick his sorry little @$$."Imoto says. Ane smiled and rested on the table a bit. "So I guess its settled,we'll look around for a quest."Ane says as she turned to the rest. "We'll get doing the quest."Ane says. "HELL YEAH WE WILL!!!"Imoto says. Ane then looked at her menu for a moment. "But after the quest you go to sleep Imoto it will be passed your bedtime by the time we are done with the quest."Ane says as she closed the menu. "Fine."

Ane turned to Imoto. "You ok Imoto?"Ane asks. Imoto jumped to her feet. "WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?! DOES HE THINK HIMSELF AS DEUS?! AS GOD?! HE WILL HAVE HELL TO PAY!" Ane smiled. "You're fine."Ane says. Imoto breathed heavily and turned to Raen as he told her she was the tie breaker. She thought. "Hm...quests,third town or rest..."Imoto says. She then snapped her fingers. "Lets go for a quest! Those are lots of fun and they are sure to help us level up!"Imoto says. She then muttered with an evil look on her face. "Maybe we will encounter this Haseo and I could kick his sorry little @$$."Imoto says. Ane smiled and rested on the table a bit. "So I guess its settled,we'll look around for a quest."Ane says as she turned to the rest. "We'll get doing the quest."Ane says. "HELL YEAH WE WILL!!!"Imoto says. Ane then looked at her menu for a moment. "But after the quest you go to sleep Imoto it will be passed your bedtime by the time we are done with the quest."Ane says as she closed the menu. "Fine."

"Well, I had intended for us all to get rest first. A tired member can get hurt, and even with our small number, it may be hard to protect the hurt members until they recover. I say lets get some sleep at a near by Inn, and after we recover go hunting for quest." Raen said, he then opened the menu and checked his money. "Just curious, how much money doe everyone have?"

as Joe was walking in the late night he had his sword at the ready Joe slightly yawned as he checked the time "dam i even slept in most of the day so i could be plenty awake for when it came to taking on the floor boss but after 6 hours I'm already tired again crap guess i should just rent a bed at the first in i see in the next town to get some sleep before i drop" joe then quickly checked his money seeing he actually had allot more then he thought he did "woo i got 500,000 core dam i must of got more in that boss fight then i thought but then again thinking it was only three of us fighting against a boss the reward money was bound to be pretty high" just then a message appeared infront of Joe "huh a message and its from Brink why would he be messaging me so late" Joe began to read the message "Joe i figured i should give you the heads up ahead of time figuring you were probable in the group that i heard took down the boss for the first floor anyway big red light new a huge PK guild called Bloody Knife heard about you clearing beating the boss once they heard they headed for the second level in huge numbers and there out for blood on who ever they can find there considering any player on the second level top priority on there kill list so get to a safe zone as quickly as possible cause these guys mean business" as Joe finished reading the message he bit down on his lip and began to run towards the next town "a dam PK guild is after anyone whos on the second floor right now this is bad i got to spend a message to the others" Joe then slapped his face remembering the only one of the others he had added to his friend list was Raen "well she should be with all the others except Haseo but when i left he was still with them i might get lucky" quickly as Joe ran he opened up a messenger screen infront of him and began to message Raen the message read "warning be on look out a PK guild is out to try and get all of us most likely there after the money experience and items gained from boss fight try to stay in safe area until morning when more people arrive and can blend in better and be at a lower risk of getting attacked these guys are coming in large numbers be on guard"

Edited by Joemahon1

Lyssa grinned, and opened her menu. She looked under language settings, and there it was. Thought-speak. She turned it on and closed out her menu. "Hello? Can everyone hear me?" she thought-spoke. "Anyway, I'm exhausted. I'll see you guys in the morning." Lyssa yawned and stretched for effect. She stood up from the table, and saluted her new allies. She left the tavern, and walked across the street to an inn. After checking in, she walked up to her room. Lyssa undressed quickly, and hopped into the shower. The hot water ran over her bare body and washed away the day's stress and exhaustion. It truly had been a productive day. A boss defeated and allies gained. 'I just hope we can get far enough into the castle to make a difference.' she thought to herself, stepping out of the shower and wrapping a bathrobe around herself. Lyssa walked over to the bed, and climbed on. A second later and she was fast asleep.

Lyssagrinned, and opened her menu. She looked under language settings, andthere it was. Thought-speak. She turned it on and closed out her menu."Hello? Can everyone hear me?" she thought-spoke. "Anyway, I'mexhausted. I'll see you guys in the morning." Lyssa yawned and stretchedfor effect. She stood up from the table, and saluted her new allies.She left the tavern, and walked across the street to an inn. Afterchecking in, she walked up to her room. Lyssa undressed quickly, andhopped into the shower. The hot water ran over her bare body and washedaway the day's stress and exhaustion. It truly had been a productiveday. A boss defeated and allies gained. 'I just hope we can get farenough into the castle to make a difference.' she thought to herself,stepping out of the shower and wrapping a bathrobe around herself. Lyssawalked over to the bed, and climbed on. A second later and she was fastasleep.

Raen nodded to Lyssa as he was awaiting Imoto's answer when he got Joe's message. "Guys, it's not going to be safe for a little wile outside of towns. Even this late at night news spreads fast. The PK Guild Bloody Knife is looking for players on Floor Two. I am gonna tell Haseo, just because one way or another it will help us." Raen opened the menu, since Haseo had recently left, he could still message him. "Warning. PK guild Bloody Knife is looking for floor 2 players. Stay save and knock a few heads." "Okay, guys. Even if we can likely handle them, a large PK group could out number us and its likely they have obtained poisoning weapons from the Giant Kobra in the first level dungon quest "Snake Flute" and as such don't want anyone outside the town until we have had time to prepare. If any of them try to force you into a Duel or a safe-zone fight, get out of there and message all of us. Understood?"

Edited by Guest

Haseo had managed to make it to an Inn before getting the message to warn him of Player Killers on the second floor. "Perfect, by doing this, I'll retake my PKK title, The Terror of Death and then, Player Killers from around the world will fear me." Haseo led down on the bed, staring at the ceiling after making sure that all the doors, windows and curtains were closed. "Well, I'd better rest for tomorrow's battle against that PK guild." Haseo soon found himself falling to sleep before a single thought left his lips. "Watch over me... Shino."

Edited by Oblivion 22