Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey Guys! I was wondering where you guys thought the best places to level up were in BBS.

I'm a huge Ventus fan, so I usually level him up by running the length of Neverland over and over! 

What about you? :D

Hey Guys! I was wondering where you guys thought the best places to level up were in BBS.

I'm a huge Ventus fan, so I usually level him up by running the length of Neverland over and over! 

I don't level up, but when I do I take my Ventus to the Mirage Arena and grind with my brother's Terra.

There's also using Mickey D-Link in Neverland (if you we'rent using it).

Neverland and Keyblade Graveyard

Aww awesome :D

There's also using Mickey D-Link in Neverland (if you we'rent using it).

You're awesome. :D THANK YOUUU

Fill your commands with mega flares, turn off EXP walker and turn on EXP chance. Get to 25% life. Go to Radiant Garden where you fought the Trinity Armor. Walk into it until enemies appear and use mega flare until enemies are gone. Leave then come back and repeat. It's really easy and levels you up fast.

Fill your commands with mega flares, turn off EXP walker and turn on EXP chance. Get to 25% life. Go to Radiant Garden where you fought the Trinity Armor. Walk into it until enemies appear and use mega flare until enemies are gone. Leave then come back and repeat. It's really easy and levels you up fast.

Awesome! I'll give it a try :D

Awesome! :D

If you don't wanna get your HP to 25%, you could always use the Mickey D-Link instead. Like EXP Chance, it doubles all your EXP, but you don't have to lower your HP, its automatic. But if you do that, you can't use Mega Flare, its really useful for grinding.

Within the Reactor, I leveled my Terra up to 99. Ventus is Level 82 and Aqua.. well it takes ages to gain a Level-up in Neverland D: Using EXP Chance and Megaflare there is too dangerous, but with Mickey's D-Link it takes too much time to kill the enemies... it sucks that Aqua gets no higher World Levels, on Level 64 it's nearly impossible to defeat NO HEART in Final Mix...

On 4/4/2013 at 11:27 AM, DreamDropDragon said:

Well for Starters you ain't the only one who loves Ventus he is an awesome character especially w/ his ability to use alot of speed attacks and second of all the best way to grind level's is to 1st head over to Radiant Garden (Make sure you have both EXP Walker and EXP Chance and 4 Mega Flares) then head to where you fought Trinity Armor (don't walk to the center yet and make sure you have Treasure Magnet off) then head out and put yourself at Critical HP (your HP Bar starts beeping) then head back and go to the center of the fighting area but instantly dodge roll away to the edge of area and use your mega flares then exit and rinse and repeat (I said to Equip EXP Walker because you gain 1 EXP for each step you take)

Well for Starters you ain't the only one who loves Ventus he is an awesome character especially w/ his ability to use alot of speed attacks

for grinding levels for all 3 characters I found this strategy pretty easy (May be time consuming but worth it) before you begin make sure you have 4 Mega Flares and the 2 EXP Abilities Walker and Chance (EXP Walker gives your characters the ability to gain EXP for every 1 step you take while EXP Chance gives you more EXP when you have Critical HP) also make sure to take off any prize pick up abilities as well as Treasure Magnet you don't want to get the green orbs to heal you next go to Radiant Garden and head to the area before the area where you fought Trinity Armor let the Unversed Drain your HP to Critical then head in the area to where you fought the Trinity Armor move over to the center then head to the edge from where you entered the center and cast Mega Flare till there is no enemies left then exit and rinse and repeat and with walker equipped as you are heading outside your still getting EXP thanks to EXP Walkers ability

Edited by 76Yusei

On 2/21/2020 at 10:16 PM, 76Yusei said:

Well for Starters you ain't the only one who loves Ventus he is an awesome character especially w/ his ability to use alot of speed attacks

for grinding levels for all 3 characters I found this strategy pretty easy (May be time consuming but worth it) before you begin make sure you have 4 Mega Flares and the 2 EXP Abilities Walker and Chance (EXP Walker gives your characters the ability to gain EXP for every 1 step you take while EXP Chance gives you more EXP when you have Critical HP) also make sure to take off any prize pick up abilities as well as Treasure Magnet you don't want to get the green orbs to heal you next go to Radiant Garden and head to the area before the area where you fought Trinity Armor let the Unversed Drain your HP to Critical then head in the area to where you fought the Trinity Armor move over to the center then head to the edge from where you entered the center and cast Mega Flare till there is no enemies left then exit and rinse and repeat and with walker equipped as you are heading outside your still getting EXP thanks to EXP Walkers ability

Pretty much this. It can be a bit tedious, but is indeed the most effective way to level up.