Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Captain Arrowguns

Welcome to the Meeting Lands (Sign Ups and Discussions)

In this day and age, there are many different video game franchises for us to play and enjoy. What many don't know, however, is that these gaming worlds actually exist. But now, something is happening. For some reasion, many video game characters are disapearing from their worlds, and are appearing in what is known as the Meeting Lands, a world filled with places and elements from various video games. What makes things even stranger is that this world is filled with shadow creatures that are led by a single hooded man. Who is this hooded man, and why are these characters here? 

In this RP, you play as one of these video game characters. What will you do? Will you try to get back to your world, or will you be content and make this place your new home? Will you try to defend those weaker than you, or will you try to take controll? Will you attempt to learn how and why you're here, or will you leave the investigating to others? That is for you to decide.

Rules

All KH13 rules apply

Stay with the RP as long as you can, but if you want to leave, make sure to either wrap up your character's story nicely, (in other words, no cliff hangers) or give controll over them to someone else.

In this RP, elements from several different games are involved, so feel free to make unique and interesting choices. Can Kink obtain a keyblade? Yes! Can Luigi become a Pokemon trainer? Of course! Can you kill off Samus, and then have Princiss Peach acquire her suit? Absolutely!

Make sure to interact with other people, even if you don't know them. No one likes to be left alone and ignored in an RP. 

Character Guidelines

In this RP, you play as characters from videogames, so make sure that whoever you choose, their personalities, bio, etc. line up with that of your character in the games. However, feel free to fill in any unknown information about them (such as a mysterious past). Also, you get to choose when during their video game's story line that your character disapears. This can be before or after the video games as well. 

Finaly, in order to make sure that this RP stays age apropriate, M-game content if forbiden. 

Note: There are likely to be characters submited from games I've never played, so if I accept any characters that don't follow these rules, please let me know.

Character Sheets 

Name:

Apearence: (An image is preferred, but a description works too)

Weapons/Abilitys: (Remember this is only what your character has at the beginning of the RP, this can change as the story progresses)

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: 

Personality: (Just like any other RP character, your character's personality can change during the course of the story)

Bio:

Current Characters

Myself: Dyme (Somebody of Demyx from Kingdom Hearts)

IItNeverGetsBetterThanThis: Logan (Player avatar from Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Greyson (Red from Pokemon)

Pit (Kid Icarus)

Chell (Portal)

silver3drago: Jade Curtiss (Tales of the Abyss)

rikunobodyxiii: Revan (Star Wars: The old Republic)

Sikota Urinakano:Rallen (Spectrobes)

Yuffie Kisaragi: Yuffie Kisaragi (Final Fantasy VII)

Javelin434: Fixer (Star Wars: Republic Commando)

Oathkeeper136: Xion (Kingdom Hearts)

Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

NatronSpore: The Alchemist (Torchlight)

The Gardener (Plants vs Zombies)

Steve (Minecraft)

Mystics Apprentice: Zack Fair (Final Fantasy VII)

Lunar Berserker: Luke Fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)

Gumi: Kat (Gravity Rush)

Hazimie: Madara Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3)

Edited by Xigboss

Name: Logan

Apearence:

Posted ImageThe one with light blue hair, but instead, turn it dark blue.

Weapons/Abilitys: Sword Fighting, Magics.

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: After the events of Fire Emblem: Awakening where you choose the final option as yourself for the final attack

Personality: Easy going, good tactician, strong, loyal.

Bio: Following the events of Fire Emblem: Awakening after dealing the last blow, he goes on to (At least in my version) Love and marry Lissa, bearing two children, and living peacefully, at least that is until Logan was taken to this odd place...

Name: Logan

Apearence:

Posted ImageThe one with light blue hair, but instead, turn it dark blue.

Weapons/Abilitys: Sword Fighting, Magics.

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: After the events of Fire Emblem: Awakening where you choose the final option as yourself for the final attack

Personality: Easy going, good tactician, strong, loyal.

Bio: Following the events of Fire Emblem: Awakening after dealing the last blow, he goes on to (At least in my version) Love and marry Lissa, bearing two children, and living peacefully, at least that is until Logan was taken to this odd place...

I like the character, but can you make him a little older? It just seems kind of weird that he's 15 and yet is already married and has two kids.

I like the character, but can you make him a little older? It just seems kind of weird that he's 15 and yet is already married and has two kids.

In the time of this game , its before people really lived over 40...

Name: Jade Curtiss

Apearence:

Posted Image

Weapons/Abilitys: A spear that he can summon at will (It is literally bound to his arm), along with an array of offensive elemental magics. (There's quite a few..)

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: After the event of Tales of the Abyss, the destruction of Eldrant, and the death of the man known as Van Grants.

Personality: Jade is rather enigmatic. He is sarcastic and witty, sometimes even to the point of cruelty. Jade has a snide, sarcastic response to even the most serious subjects, and loves to tease his companions. He is always smiling, or at least cheerful, regardless of the events taking place around him, giving little indication of his true thoughts on anything.

Bio: A colonel serving in the Third Division of the Imperial Forces from his homeland, Malkuth. At a young age Jade began to work extensively on magical artes-- managing to master many of them at the age of 12. Later in life, he met a one Luke Fon Fabre, and that encounter lead on a long adventure throughout his planet.

(If you really want his full bio, I'll put up a link to a wiki page.)

Edited by silver3drago

I would like to reserve Xion and Lara Croft (2013 reboot version).

I want my laptop for this one so I can have the bios up monday! I promise D:

I would like to reserve Xion and Lara Croft (2013 reboot version).I want my laptop for this one so I can have the bios up monday! I promise D:

NO!

YOU

DID

NOT

JUST

STEAL

MY

NEXT

CHARECHTER

OBLIVION_

Please, tell me its untrue you took Xion. ;~:

Anyway... I don't mind... Too much... Just... </3

Anyway, Reserving Pokemon Trainer (Red/Fire Red) and Pit from Kid Iccirus: Uprising.

Xion is my favorite Kingdom Hearts character. Ofc I reserved her and the amazing new Rebooted Lara Croft.

DX

In the time of this game , its before people really lived over 40...

All right, I can buy that. Accepted!

Name: Jade Curtiss

Apearence:

Posted Image

Weapons/Abilitys: A spear that he can summon at will (It is literally bound to his arm), along with an array of offensive elemental magics. (There's quite a few..)

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: Investigating exactly where he is, and the mysteries behind this land.

Personality: Jade is rather enigmatic. He is sarcastic and witty, sometimes even to the point of cruelty. Jade has a snide, sarcastic response to even the most serious subjects, and loves to tease his companions. He is always smiling, or at least cheerful, regardless of the events taking place around him, giving little indication of his true thoughts on anything.

Bio: A colonel serving in the Third Division of the Imperial Forces from his homeland, Malkuth. At a young age Jade began to work extensively on magical artes-- managing to master many of them at the age of 12. Later in life, he met a one Luke Fon Fabre, and that encounter lead on a long adventure throughout his planet.

(If you really want his full bio, I'll put up a link to a wiki page.)

You didn't state when Jade was taken to the meeting lands. Once you do that, you're in.

I would like to reserve Xion and Lara Croft (2013 reboot version).

I want my laptop for this one so I can have the bios up monday! I promise D:

Sorry, but no characters from M-games. As for Xion, sure.

NO!

YOU

DID

NOT

JUST

STEAL

MY

NEXT

CHARECHTER

OBLIVION_

Please, tell me its untrue you took Xion. ;~:

Anyway... I don't mind... Too much... Just... </3

Anyway, Reserving Pokemon Trainer (Red/Fire Red) and Pit from Kid Iccirus: Uprising.

All right, they're reserved.

All right, I can buy that. Accepted!

You didn't state when Jade was taken to the meeting lands. Once you do that, you're in.

Sorry, but no characters from M-games. As for Xion, sure.

All right, they're reserved.

Thank you, oh wonderful GM Xigboss.

Character Sheets

Name: Revan

Apearence:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120520103151/starwars/images/2/26/RevanFinalDuel01.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121211220522/starwars/images/6/6b/RevanTOR001.jpg

Weapons/Abilitys: A master duelest and Force User. Wields a Lightsaber.

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: after events in Star Wars The Old Republic (when he disappeared in a flash of light).

Personality: A man in possession of a quick mind and tongue. He is also strong willed, brave, wise, and a leader. He still bears shame for his fall to the darkside and the loss of friends and family.

Bio: Once a Jedi, once a Sith, the man known as Revan has always been at the forefront of events, up until his mysterious disappearance. Some several hundred years later, he reappeared with a plan to destroy the Sith. His plan was foiled by a Sith strike team and he disappeared again, believed dead. But what truly became of him?

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

The 2013 Lara is actually age appropriate; you can compare Tomb Raider (2013) to the past Tomb Raider games, and other then language from the bad guys and some more blood, it is actually very age appropriate. I've played it through 2 times so far - and no M game characters does cut out some of the most iconic characters in gaming. It is a strange and imo ineffectual way to keep it age appropriate.

From your rules, I now can't be the Master Chief from Halo, who hasn't said a curse word in four games :/

Name: Chrom

Apearence:

Posted Image 

Weapons/Abilitys: The Dragonslayer: Falchion

Posted Image 

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: Once the war with Plegia ends, Chrom takes the throne as the Exalt of the Halidom of Ylisse, only to wake up the next morning in an unknown place.

Personality: Noble and protective. A good leader.

Bio: Posted Image

Edited by Sikota Urinakano

Apearence:

Posted Image 

Posted Image 

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: Once the war with Plegia ends, Chrom takes the throne as the Exalt of the Halidom of Ylisse, only to wake up the next morning in an unknown place.

"I'm fine, Crom."

Done.

Character Sheets

Name: Revan

Apearence:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120520103151/starwars/images/2/26/RevanFinalDuel01.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121211220522/starwars/images/6/6b/RevanTOR001.jpg

Weapons/Abilitys: A master duelest and Force User. Wields a Lightsaber.

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: after events in Star Wars The Old Republic (when he disappeared in a flash of light).

Personality: A man in possession of a quick mind and tongue. He is also strong willed, brave, wise, and a leader. He still bears shame for his fall to the darkside and the loss of friends and family.

Bio: Once a Jedi, once a Sith, the man known as Revan has always been at the forefront of events, up until his mysterious disappearance. Some several hundred years later, he reappeared with a plan to destroy the Sith. His plan was foiled by a Sith strike team and he disappeared again, believed dead. But what truly became of him?

Apearence:

Posted Image 

Posted Image 

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: Same as Neverbetter's

All right, all three of you are accepted.

The 2013 Lara is actually age appropriate; you can compare Tomb Raider (2013) to the past Tomb Raider games, and other then language from the bad guys and some more blood, it is actually very age appropriate. I've played it through 2 times so far - and no M game characters does cut out some of the most iconic characters in gaming. It is a strange and imo ineffectual way to keep it age appropriate.

From your rules, I now can't be the Master Chief from Halo, who hasn't said a curse word in four games :/

Fine. You can use those characters, but only if they are age appropriate.

Also, as far as reserving goes, if you don't create a character sheet within 24 hours, the character is no longer reserved. This prevents people from hogging characters and never actually using them, while other players who want that character never get the chance to RP with them.

Name: Rallen

Apearence:

Posted Image

Weapons/Abilitys: Sword-Gauntlet thing and Prizmod to summon his Spectrobes

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: Enters through a portal some time after supposedly defeating Krux (post story of Beyond the Portals) and his spaceship crashed in an unknown place.

Personality: rather hardheaded and thick, kind of overconfident, but also heroic

Bio: A Nanairo Planetary Patrol Officer who discovered his ability to communicate with Spectrobes and inherited his Prizmod. He's saved the universe several times now.

Edited by Sikota Urinakano

Thank you. And I need an extra day; I'm trying to do everything from my phone, and multiple chars per post is taxing on my phone. I promise I will have them done by 8:30 AM on Monday. Give or take some time to talk with my dad.

Name: Rallen

Apearence:

Posted Image

Weapons/Abilitys: Sword-Gauntlet thing and Prizmod to summon his Spectrobes

Point in story line when taken to Meeting Lands: Enters through a portal and his spaceship crashed

Personality: rather hardheaded and thick, kind of overconfident, but also heroic

Bio: A Nanairo Planetary Patrol Officer who discovered his ability to communicate with Spectrobes and inherited his Prizmod. He's saved the universe several times now.

Yes! I'd love to have Rallen in this RP, but first you have to specify when he ends up in the Meeting Grounds. I would assume shortly after the events of Spectrobes Origins, but I need to be sure. Also, no one has any idea how they got to this world, so you'll have to delete that part of your post.

Thank you. And I need an extra day; I'm trying to do everything from my phone, and multiple chars per post is taxing on my phone. I promise I will have them done by 8:30 AM on Monday. Give or take some time to talk with my dad.

All right. But remember, the sooner they are done, the better.

Edited by Xigboss

Name: Yuffie Kisaragi

Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net_cb20120831181951/finalfantasy/images/5/50/YuffieCG.jpg

Weapons/Abilities: Large shuriken, multiple smaller shuriken, experienced martial artist

Point in storyline when taken to the Meeting Lands: After Dirge of Cerberus, Yuffie was out searching for Vincent when she appeared here.

Personality: Confident, fun, excited, happy, competitive

Bio: Yuffie originally came from Wutai, a city with asian like traditions. The city was ruled over by Shinra. Hoping to restore glory to the city, Yuffie went out to steal materia. She ended up with Cloud and the rest of his party. Yuffie ended up helping to save Gaia and defeated Sephiroth. During the events of Advent Children, Yuffie helped Cloud and the rest of the party to defeat Kadaj. Then during, Dirge of Cerberus, Yuffie joins the World Regenesis Organization and helps Vincent in his quest. Finally, when Vincent disappears after Dirge of Cerberus, Yuffie looks for him in many different places, refusing to believe he's gone.